Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love facebook when someone airs their dirty laundry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
    You want to mount anything with a hole!!!
    That sounds like an offer to me, Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro
      the kid is 17 and they live in Arkansas
      So she's his cousin? That shit's gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        So how old is this kid? Are they in Texas? I assume if he graduated in 2010 then he is at least 17, how is his father "pressing charges"?
        the kid is 17 and they live in Arkansas. Chili i'm not positive about the charges! i don't know maybe the kid is pissed is just playing games

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          the kid is 17 and they live in Arkansas. Chili i'm not positive about the charges! i don't know maybe the kid is pissed is just playing games
          age of consent is 16 in arkansas, so that kid is probably just trying to mess with her...

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            age of consent is 16 in arkansas, so that kid is probably just trying to mess with her...
            i didn't know that but ya that's my guess too! i'm sure she freaked out though

Comment

I like to randomly put "In an open relationship" with people. Funny thing is that nobody seems to mind. Also tagging people in photos they're not in. Also, I tend to keep my list of friends below 100. When I feel it's getting to be too many, I'll make a post about 24 hours ahead of time letting them know I'm about to thin out my friends list and those that don't make it through that are probably people that I don't give a shit about.

It's just a check to remind people that just because you met somebody once, or know somebody that they know, it doesn't make you friends. Fuck social networking.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                I like to randomly put "In an open relationship" with people. Funny thing is that nobody seems to mind. Also tagging people in photos they're not in. Also, I tend to keep my list of friends below 100. When I feel it's getting to be too many, I'll make a post about 24 hours ahead of time letting them know I'm about to thin out my friends list and those that don't make it through that are probably people that I don't give a shit about.

It's just a check to remind people that just because you met somebody once, or know somebody that they know, it doesn't make you friends. Fuck social networking.
                I wondered why I hadn't seen any updates from you.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  I wondered why I hadn't seen any updates from you.
                  We weren't ever friends to my knowledge. Mods and scrubs can't be friends. Especially E-friends.

Comment

We weren't ever friends to my knowledge. Mods and scrubs can't be friends. Especially E-friends.
                    Sarcasm
                    ------------
                    Your head

Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Sarcasm
                      ------------
                      Your head

...being a woman, it's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. Now go make Chili a sammich!

Comment

...being a woman, it's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. Now go make Chili a sammich!
                        Can't. He's too busy giving me a foot massage.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

Can't. He's too busy giving me a foot massage.
                          Unless you're giving him a footjob and calling it a massage, -2 points from his mancard.

Comment

Unless you're giving him a footjob and calling it a massage, -2 points from his mancard.
                            You call it what you want. I call it heaven.
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

Oh, so you're "that guy"

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                                Oh, so you're "that guy"
                                I don't care if they click "like." Most of the people that I cut are like I said, people I barely know that I added when I first opened my account, or never converse with.

Comment

Working...
                                X