Boy's vs. Buc's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs. Buc's...

Hopefully they are back to business and clinch the NFC East on Sunday, no need to play the sorry ass G-spot men and give them the option of knocking us out just for funsies…

Boy's - 31

Winston Wolf Brand Chili - 11
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Bucs' 10
    'Boys 24

Comment

Y'all are all high as a kite if you think we can score more than 17... Now I trust our defense to hold them under 14 but still, stop overestimating our offense with the bullshit play calling and clapping.

I won't be shocked at all if we lose the next two and don't win the division. Garrett is an 8-8 coach, period!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Poor coaching and a quarterback that's allergic to hitting the numbers regularly. I really like Dak as a person, I love his enthusiasm as well as his drive and desire... but man I don’t know if he’s going to make it at the level we need out of him.

That said, we will win this game and IMO find a way to shit the bed and lose to the Giants next week. 9-7. Keeps that stupid red-headed gerbil we have for a coach in his job for another year because JJ won’t pull him out of his ass.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Poor coaching and a quarterback that's allergic to hitting the numbers regularly. I really like Dak as a person, I love his enthusiasm as well as his drive and desire... but man I don’t know if he’s going to make it at the level we need out of him.

That said, we will win this game and IMO find a way to shit the bed and lose to the Giants next week. 9-7. Keeps that stupid red-headed gerbil we have for a coach in his job for another year because JJ won’t pull him out of his ass.
          Pretty solid prediction. I’m hopeful the Cowboy’s can eat turds for two weeks, and Garrett, Linehan and Moore get the axe!

Comment

Who knows way too early. Favored by 7 prob win but puppet masters might have different plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              Who knows way too early. Favored by 7 prob win but puppet masters might have different plans.
              When you get it figured out, let everyone know so they can bet opposite you. It’s a better bet, nearly everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                When you get it figured out, let everyone know so they can bet opposite you. It’s a better bet, nearly everytime.
                It’s obvious you do not know what your talking about. Haters like you are what motivate me.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  It’s obvious you do not know what your talking about. Haters like you are what motivate me.
                  Motivated straight into the poor house. When Guido kneecaps you, don’t cry here about how you never saw it coming and how unfair it is.

Comment

Pretty solid prediction. I’m hopeful the Cowboy’s can eat turds for two weeks, and Garrett, Linehan and Moore get the axe!
                    What did you say? I can't hear you, I'm up here swinging on Romo's nut sack...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

Brace yourself. 5 years @ $27 mill per is right around the corner.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Brace yourself. 5 years @ $27 mill per is right around the corner.
                        DONT TALK LIKE THAT BRENT!!

Is there even any other decent options since we don’t have a first round draft pick? Or any okayish free agents?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Motivated straight into the poor house. When Guido kneecaps you, don’t cry here about how you never saw it coming and how unfair it is.
                          I know all about books book games bookies and am very good at playing the game. I’m far from broke I can guarantee you that.

Comment

Post up pics of your latest bank statement and cowskin rug collection then...

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Post up pics of your latest bank statement and cowskin rug collection then...
                              Why ? Would you be impressed? I have no reason to impress anybody but I know how to generate money in sports. Money management + Discipline = Success! Stick to that and forget the haters !! Billion dollar industry plenty for everyone! BOys -7 roll the dice. What’s so great about f n cowskins anyway? Waste of cash in my opinion. Then again I don’t try to impress
                              Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-20-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X