No announcement yet.

We're getting some Lego Love: New Mustang, Raptor, Model A, Camaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gets out of control fast I know. Those were just our latest haul. I really don't want to think about what I have spent lifetime on Legos.

Comment

Damn Blake, that is a nice collection there, and a hellova display. Mine is all in ziplock bags and bankers boxes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Damn Blake, that is a nice collection there, and a hellova display. Mine is all in ziplock bags and bankers boxes lol.
        Thank you sir. I have a bunch of drawers and organizers filled with spare parts. One of the things that's most fun is buying a kid's collection who's moved on to video games or whatever. I have gotten some major hauls. That's where I've gotten the spare parts to be able to make my own stuff, which is a lot of fun.

Anybody who's interested, I highly recommend "Minifigs, Bricks & More" in the Golden Triangle Mall in Denton. Super nice people running a store full of used Lego. You can find everything from classic sets to a couple of big tables full of loose bricks you can pick from. In my experience, for every kid that's digging through the bricks, there's an adult doing the same thing for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Thank you sir. I have a bunch of drawers and organizers filled with spare parts. One of the things that's most fun is buying a kid's collection who's moved on to video games or whatever. I have gotten some major hauls. That's where I've gotten the spare parts to be able to make my own stuff, which is a lot of fun.

Anybody who's interested, I highly recommend "Minifigs, Bricks & More" in the Golden Triangle Mall in Denton. Super nice people running a store full of used Lego. You can find everything from classic sets to a couple of big tables full of loose bricks you can pick from. In my experience, for every kid that's digging through the bricks, there's an adult doing the same thing for themselves.
          So I'll be making a drive to Denton this weekend. Screw the gun show, I'm going to the fun show.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

I make it a point not to buy any Legos for myself, as I know I'll get sucked down the rabbit hole.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

why they no make no Mercedes AMG PETRONAS F1 car?
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Leaked some more images. Should be on shelves at Toys R Us April 1.

I'd take the Porsche and try to find a way to modify it to #17 for Mark Webber
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  So I'll be making a drive to Denton this weekend. Screw the gun show, I'm going to the fun show.
                  Lmao, that's awesome.

Comment

I'll be the mustang for my room

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Daaaaaaaamn Blake! You have a collection for sure.

WTF are those mech warrior things?
                      They are resin models used in a tabletop game system.

The one on the left is about 700 bucks. The one in the middle is about a thousand bucks, and the one on the right is about 2100 bucks. All comes to you as bare resin to clean, assemble, and paint.

Comment

I got this one for Christmas, me and the boy put it together between tornado drills the night after Christmas.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Finally got it!

Stock:

Modded to be 2 studs wider:

And just for giggles, I had to get the new 'Vette and give it the same treatment.

Comment

Where did you get them??

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Where did you get them??
                              They are exclusive to Toys R Us.

Comment

They are exclusive to Toys R Us.
                                Thanks for the tip:
                                Toys”R”Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more. C'mon, Let's Play!

Did you go to the Lego store to get the extra bricks in the right color?
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X