Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Knew

Comment

• The same Yahoo news reporter who Christopher Steele fed info about his Trump Dossier to.

The same Yahoo news reporter whose report on info that was in the Trump Dossier was cited and used in the FISA warrants application to substantiate the claims made in the dossier to get the FISA warrant and the subsequent renewals.

Comment

• Comment

• That's one way to rationalize and adapt to the ongoing Islamic rape of Britannia.

This Steven Crowder parody of William Wallace gets more mad more accurate by the day.

Last edited by sc281; 02-09-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I am fine with both.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              That's one way to rationalize and adapt to the ongoing Islamic rape of Britainia.
              ROFL!! Why is that so funny. WTF

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              I am fine with both.
              You were in the top one..
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• #ImWithIndictingHer
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• New book.

Comment

• I know there's a video thread, but I had to drop this here. It plays out like a meme with audio.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                I know there's a video thread, but I had to drop this here. It plays out like a meme with audio.

She is just nervous and her voice is cracking. Not unusual at all; it just sounds weird.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X