No announcement yet.

Work edicut rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This slob is already underperforming. Drop a few subtle hints to the boss. In fromt of the boss wonder out loud how many sales munchfaces bad phone habits and edicunt are costing the business.

Comment

Truthfully, I really don't understand why a thought out conversation about those issues couldn't resolve some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        Truthfully, I really don't understand why a thought out conversation about those issues couldn't resolve some of them.
        Haha...I'm guessing you've never talked to anyone ever? Especially people that are clearly oblivious and inconsiderate of their surroundings....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Haha...I'm guessing you've never talked to anyone ever? Especially people that are clearly oblivious and inconsiderate of their surroundings....
          At first I was like "wtf are you talking about" but then I reread my post and realized that as I was editing what I was about to post, I inadvertently removed the parts that referred to talking to his manager about it.

Truthfully, I really don't understand why a thought out conversation with your managerabout those issues couldn't resolve some of them.

Comment

At first I was like "wtf are you talking about" but then I reread my post and realized that as I was editing what I was about to post, I inadvertently removed the parts that referred to talking to his manager about it.

Truthfully, I really don't understand why a thought out conversation with your managerabout those issues couldn't resolve some of them.
            Haha yeah huge difference...

Comment

this ordeal reminds me of:

Start calling him "Mr. Creosote" and see how he reacts?

Comment

My manager is fed up with him and wants him out of his department. My managers manager Is frustrated at him but doesn't want to fire him. I work at a Car dealer in the parts department. It's real hard to get fired unless you really fuck up. Basically we are waiting for him to call the wrong woman sweetie or baby and get a harassment charge, or for the GM to say we need to cut someone because of sales being low.

I did the whole complain about a customer chewing in my ear thing that was recommended. Said how it was the most disgusting unprofessional thing one could do, and that I wouldn't do business with someone who did that. Did it work you may ask? well as I was typing this he was talking to a customer, eating something crunchy, then belched as he hung up.

Comment

At first I was like yeah that sucks but you are reaching a bit... then the 2 cars at work thing and I was like this guy is a genius....

Comment

NSFW language.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Please, please, please:

Give us a daily diary of this piece of work. I thought sharing a tiny room with 2 other people (one of which uses 50% of the space because she has a bigger L shaped desk) was bad. You sir, just made me realize it can possibly get worse.

Plus it might de-stress you if you get to rant about this every day. I would enjoy the entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        Please, please, please:

Give us a daily diary of this piece of work. I thought sharing a tiny room with 2 other people (one of which uses 50% of the space because she has a bigger L shaped desk) was bad. You sir, just made me realize it can possibly get worse.

Plus it might de-stress you if you get to rant about this every day. I would enjoy the entertainment.
                        HAHA, okay.
                        no joke, He just farted!

Comment

maybe this will turn it into something fun instead of stressful.

lets see, one time a customer called in looking for some info. It's been a while so I don't remember exactly what it was, but in the end the customer implied he didn't know what he was talking about and ended the call. So dip shit spends the next few minutes after the call looking and looking until he found the documents proving he was right. he checked the caller ID and called the customer back, told him that he was right and that the customer was an idiot, then hung up on the customer.

Comment

Is this guy in some protected group that he can't be fired without him claiming discrimination of some sort? As far as I know being a pig is not part of a protected group.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Is this guy in some protected group that he can't be fired without him claiming discrimination of some sort? As far as I know being a pig is not part of a protected group.
                              the automotive industry is like setting your watch back 20 years.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If he smacks his food, that's SERIOUSLY grounds for a Hillary style "suicide" with 14 rounds to the back of the head.

Other than that, have you tried mixing some ex-lax into his food? And I too was thrown off by the subject line.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X