Question on Body Fat and my workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    Alright, weight is headed back in the right direction. Definitely was too many carbs.

BTW, pan fried green beans is the best. Especially when going with a steak..
    Oh an wait the F a minute. Explain this pan fried green beans. I like green beens with ham or bacon, but only out of a can usually. I hate fresh green beans, except the one time my friend, who could really cook, made them with onions and ham. I think she cooked them all day though.

Also while talking about that. I made beef and broccoli low carb style and it was better than anything I have ever had at a restaurant. Like thin cut your steak, cook like 1 minute or so, pull, slap in some broccoli/chicken broth, garlic,and soy sauce and let it cook a while. Throw beef on top and walla.

Look up crack slaw also, it works with Chicken or beef. There is a reason it is called crack slaw.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

yea so a long long time ago, my wife and I tried blanching grean beans in boiling water, then putting them in a pan of butter or olive oil for a few minutes. We just stirred them a bit like making stir fry. Added some salt and pepper and I was hooked. It’s now my 2nd favorite veggie. You don’t even have to blanch it. Just throw it in the fry pan.

The most favorite is broccolini. The best way it to pan fry it in a little bacon fat. Of course most times I just steam it.

Comment

Working...
      X