Perfecta Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfecta Ammo

Anyone have any experience with this ammo??
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

notmucha bro.

bestalucka.

Comment

Guess I'll find out Tuesday when I go to the range. I understand it was made by Fiocchi, so it should go bang!

Comment

shot a bunch of 9mm when walmart was selling it for dirt cheap...very dirty ammo imo but no issues other than that

Comment

Thanks much for the info. Only paid 7 bucks a box, so i figured it was worth the chance.

Comment

I bought a bunch of it from Cabelas a couple years ago in 9mm...never had an issue with it. It goes bang.

Comment

Went to the range today. Went Bang. Thought I was shooting black powder!!

Comment

So it's pretty dirty? Most cheap ammo is. Magtech is one of the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  So it's pretty dirty? Most cheap ammo is. Magtech is one of the worse.
                  Well, definitely dirtier than what I usually shoot. Took a little more effort to clean up when I got home. Seemed like some of the powder didn't burn, or just more smoke. Still, for 7 bucks a box, really can't complain.

Comment

where did you pick it up? 7 bucks a box is fantastic now. Ammoseek.com prices are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      where did you pick it up? 7 bucks a box is fantastic now. Ammoseek.com prices are nuts.
                      Friend of a friend. Lives in Kansas and goes to a lot of Farm Auctions. This came out of a couple of those auctions. Those old farmers up there are like the Okies here and in Texas! they take shit seriously. He normally sells at Gun Shows, but Covid has put a stop to that, so he agreed to sell at a good price if we bought all that he had. A couple of us pooled together and made a deal.
                      Last edited by 68RR; 08-13-2020, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Perfecta ammunition is made by Fiocchi in Europe. To save cost they use a cheaper powder that is more energetic but dirtier at the same time.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Perfecta ammunition is made by Fiocchi in Europe. To save cost they use a cheaper powder that is more energetic but dirtier at the same time.
                          Don't know about "more energetic", but yes dirtier.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                            Don't know about "more energetic", but yes dirtier.
                            There are 3 common types of gunpowder. Single base, double bass, and triple base. Double base and triple base powders provide more energy for a given weight than single base powders but they are significantly dirtier.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Fiocchi is dirty itself. This makes sense low priced Fiocchi = gun filth.

Comment

Working...
                              X