Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    So it seems that they can now hunt us down and kill us and no one in the media will make a sound about it. #Blacklivesmatter

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      So it seems that they can now hunt us down and kill us and no one in the media will make a sound about it. #Blacklivesmatter
      And this is why I renewed my CHL and carry spare magazines...ESPECIALLY with my kids.

Murdering innocent children is apparently ok now...if they're white.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        And this is why I renewed my CHL and carry spare magazines...ESPECIALLY with my kids.

Murdering innocent children is apparently ok now...if they're white.
        My lifelong study of history says this is a really bad move on their part. Angry white dudes who get motivated and have little to lose are formidable foes. Alexander the great set a good example for what a small group of motivated angry white dudes can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          My lifelong study of history says this is a really bad move on their part. Angry white dudes who get motivated and have little to lose are formidable foes. Alexander the great set a good example for what a small group of motivated angry white dudes can do.
          I tell people all of the time that white people kill whatever scares them.

These pissant rioters need to realize the last time white people really rioted we called it World War II.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I tell people all of the time that white people kill whatever scares them.

These pissant rioters need to realize the last time white people really rioted we called it World War II.
                They just don’t see the consequences if they continue down this path. I could see a band of angry conservative Sherman type neckbeards destroying every blue city like Sherman did the south in the Civil War. I don’t know how many more Cannon Hinnant murders it would take, but I fear we are on that path.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  They just don’t see the consequences if they continue down this path. I could see a band of angry conservative Sherman type neckbeards destroying every blue city like Sherman did the south in the Civil War. I don’t know how many more Cannon Hinnant murders it would take, but I fear we are on that path.
                  Today's neighborhoods are diverse for the most parts. The Collin County types, and they are everywhere, I mean. Most are racially diverse to an extent, but all are diverse as to the types of people that live there. You have teachers, software/IT people, finance, medical field, manufacturing, small business owners, etc. Most of them are not from there and did not grow up with the people they live close to now. They broke the mold of not straying far from where they grew up.

That being said, bonds are being re-formed again. When I was a kid, every dad on the street would take belt to ass if a kid got out of line, any kid and not just his own, and no parent had a problem with it. In fact, we got a second ass whooping when we got home because we embarrassed our parents by behaving that way. If someone did anything harmful to a kid though like we see people doing to kids now (beyond the help parenting we all need), they had the neighborhood to answer for it. Try to take advantage of a kid, hustle them, God forbid assault them, and it would have been on. If people keep pushing to test the limits, they'll find out that people will form those bonds again quickly. We protect our own, and our own is not just our household.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    Today's neighborhoods are diverse for the most parts. The Collin County types, and they are everywhere, I mean. Most are racially diverse to an extent, but all are diverse as to the types of people that live there. You have teachers, software/IT people, finance, medical field, manufacturing, small business owners, etc. Most of them are not from there and did not grow up with the people they live close to now. They broke the mold of not straying far from where they grew up.

That being said, bonds are being re-formed again. When I was a kid, every dad on the street would take belt to ass if a kid got out of line, any kid and not just his own, and no parent had a problem with it. In fact, we got a second ass whooping when we got home because we embarrassed our parents by behaving that way. If someone did anything harmful to a kid though like we see people doing to kids now (beyond the help parenting we all need), they had the neighborhood to answer for it. Try to take advantage of a kid, hustle them, God forbid assault them, and it would have been on. If people keep pushing to test the limits, they'll find out that people will form those bonds again quickly. We protect our own, and our own is not just our household.
                    Well said.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• His name was Cannon Hinnant.

Comment

• Comment

• Black Violence Matters

Comment

• Comment

• SEATTLE

Black Lives Matter Protest: Give Us Your House (Seattle, Aug 12 2020)

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X