No announcement yet.

Cowboys and Indians.. is it over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it happens everybody just quit on me 2H. Have to throttle up for the SNF game!! Boys need to get some new guys at the top. 8/8 just doesn’t cut it
    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-29-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Superbowl....thank god I cant watch fooseball in peace now.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Astute picks there Crawfish, LOL.
        With as many bets as this guy loses, which is every single one I’m surprised he can afford a computer and internet.

Comment

I used to like betting on NFL football, but got burned too many times on point spreads by either the meaningless touchdown scored at the end of the game or a team taking a knee when I was within a point or two having them cover. Now that inept refs are involved in too many games it's even worse in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            With as many bets as this guy loses, which is every single one I’m surprised he can afford a computer and internet.
            It's not so bad if you never pay up.

Comment

This guy is just a hater. Fairly certain I win a lot more than you would mr square

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                This guy is just a hater. Fairly certain I win a lot more than you would mr square
                So every bet you make on here is the opposite of how you really bet? Sure buddy!

Comment

I keep asking Crawpimp to post his bets early, so we can all go online bet opposite and profit, but he has to save his great ideas til the last minute. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I keep asking Crawpimp to post his bets early, so we can all go online bet opposite and profit, but he has to save his great ideas til the last minute. Thanks for nothing.
                    Your welcome you wouldn’t know what to do anyways your a rookie and wouldn’t last a week.

Comment

So every bet you make on here is the opposite of how you really bet? Sure buddy!
                      Whatever you say I bet way more games than I put up here. Win some lose some. I just like to pick cowboys games for fun I don’t necessarily bet lots of money on them. It’s just a hobby gives me a reason to care about who wins loses and by how much

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Your welcome you wouldn’t know what to do anyways your a rookie and wouldn’t last a week.
                        It’s “you’re” welcome, you illiterate fuck. And thanks for nothing. Instead of failing at talking shit, just give us your shit picks so we can bet on the other team and profit. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X