X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    KC favored...hummmm
    Eh, that's for the money.

I do see KC winning, as long as PM stays in the game, if he gets hurt, its a 69'ers sixth Lombardi...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So many haters but I just don’t have the time to waste on them. It’s obvious which side to take I have no reason to help people make money here. Those who wish failure upon others only fuel their desire to succeed. Enjoy the game pick the right side!

Comment

I fear this one will be a blowout. Shakira is fine as hell, and them hips don't lie, but J-Lo is first ballot HOF and the younger Columbian better ask permission just to hold her shoes for her.

I want it to be a close one, but I've got Lopez for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          I fear this one will be a blowout. Shakira is fine as hell, and them hips don't lie, but J-Lo is first ballot HOF and the younger Columbian better ask permission just to hold her shoes for her.

I want it to be a close one, but I've got Lopez for the win.
          Koala-tea!

Comment

Had jerry not already cut Garrett lose...I would want San Fran to win so that 6th trophy would light a fire under Jerry's ass.

Now I want KC to win because I like KC way better than snobby San Fran.

Comment

I want kc to win just because I love this commercial
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

It might actually benefit the city of San Fran if they won because they would be forced to clean the streets for a parade. They don’t want to navigate needles and dookie while trying to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  It might actually benefit the city of San Fran if they won because they would be forced to clean the streets for a parade. They don’t want to navigate needles and dookie while trying to celebrate.
                  You bring up a good point, sir. They actually have a "Poop patrol". Probably would be good for the city.

Should be an interesting game.
                  Last edited by LS1Goat; 01-31-2020, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    You bring up a good point, sir. They actually have a "Poop patrol". Probably would be good for the city.

Should be an interesting game.
                    Most jobs involve cleaning up someone else's shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Sad but true.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        All day, err'day. I liked it so much I got two jobs doing that very thing!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Probably gonna go with the 49ers money line. Pulling for them simply because my son is a 49ers fan - hoping for a good game.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Probably gonna go with the 49ers money line. Pulling for them simply because my son is a 49ers fan - hoping for a good game.
                            Poor kid...
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Have you tried knocking some sense into him?
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Chiefs got me PAID!

Comment

Working...
                                X