Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dude is batshit crazy

And it's kind of awesome:

Last edited by CJ; 07-28-2017, 11:29 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That guy is fucking crazy. How is he still alive?
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Everyone from here (Flordia) is like that.
      sigpic

Comment

You can write his obituary right now. Very obvious how he dies in this life.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          Everyone from here (Flordia) is like that.
          Lol, I imagine women and children sprinting through the forest after alligators.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was not impressed until I saw him screwing with a bushmaster. Fuck that.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If you go looking for trouble...

Comment

Steve Irwin on steroids.....or without a brain. Take your pick.

Comment

Put on some armor and go tackle some of the big cats
                  WH

Comment

crazy

Comment

The tag "svo noodle gators"!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit
                      Last edited by War Machine; 07-29-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Lol that one was choice.

Comment

Y'all fucking kill me with the tags. The "catching malaria for fun" one is tip top.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                          X