Another brilliant criminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another brilliant criminal

Fugitives, by definition, typically spend their time trying to stay out of touch with the law. However, for Ahmad Ibrahim, this wasn’t the case.

Wanted fugitive complains about his mug shot. So he shows up at the police station to update it!

LOL, hopefully the new one turned out better.

Comment

My girlfriend is going to college in Randall County; that dude is the first black person that I've seen from there who isn't a college student. I didn't even know blacks lived in West Texas
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        My girlfriend is going to college in Randall County; that dude is the first black person that I've seen from there who isn't a college student. I didn't even know blacks lived in West Texas
        Wat?! I thought you had all the virgins left till the end of time. I am disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Wat?! I thought you had all the virgins left till the end of time. I am disappoint.
          I do not like laying dick to virgins.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It is no different up there than most any place around. Amarillo College is probably a higher ratio than WTAMU mainly because Amarillo College is cheaper.

And in honor of the forum...why send your girlfriend to college? Figured you would teach her?

Comment

Pictures of said girlfriend?

Comment

For some reason this reminds me of that Samoli pirate that held a press conference to announce his retirement. Guess he finally stole enough stuff.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  It is no different up there than most any place around. Amarillo College is probably a higher ratio than WTAMU mainly because Amarillo College is cheaper.

And in honor of the forum...why send your girlfriend to college? Figured you would teach her?

I have taught her plenty but that stuff will not get her into dental school. My plan is to marry her once she has her bachelor's which should be next May.

Comment

Working...
                  X