Trump admin releasing some JFK assassination files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump admin releasing some JFK assassination files

Background The National Archives and Records Administration is releasing documents previously withheld in accordance with the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. The vast majority of the Collection (88%) has been open in full and released to the public since the late 1990s. The records at issue are documents previously identified as assassination records, but withheld

I think this is a good thing. Should not affect anything national security wise or otherwise. I'll wait for others to comb that data though, looks like a lot to go through.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Cliff notes

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        I think this is a good thing. Should not affect anything national security wise or otherwise. I'll wait for others to comb that data though, looks like a lot to go through.
        Haha, same thing I was thinking!

There is / was a series on TV recently based on a lot of this stuff (many previously redacted documents are now being declassified due to time). They rented an office across the plaza from the school book depository in that castle looking building and were based there.

Still haven't watched it though it's on the DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Haha, same thing I was thinking!

There is / was a series on TV recently based on a lot of this stuff (many previously redacted documents are now being declassified due to time). They rented an office across the plaza from the school book depository in that castle looking building and were based there.

Still haven't watched it though it's on the DVR.
          The old red courthouse?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
            Cliff notes
            Oswald did it by himself.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              The democrats will say Trump did it with help from Russia, of course 'sources with knowledge of the events' will be cited.

Comment

Whoa!!! this is gonna be huge news when it's released

Comment

Even so, still seems like he was hired.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    The old red courthouse?
                    Yeah, that one..

I googled it to remember the show; it's this one: http://www.history.com/shows/jfk-dec...racking-oswald

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Even so, still seems like he was hired.
                      I doubt it. JFK did not rate a conspiracy of any significance.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I doubt it. JFK did not rate a conspiracy of any significance.
                        I know I'll drown in tinfoil hats for this, but one of his senior guys has said that he was dead set on revealing the whole ufo thing to the public. Could be he simply ran afoul of the military industrial complex. I wouldn't give it any credit if the shooter had actually made it to prison, along with oswald. Its awfully tidy that they both died soon after and were thus unavailable for much questioning. That's all just way to convenient.
                        WH

Comment

MF's JFK was not the target! I sat through a class one year and one of the last two remaining SS guys told a whole class of warrant officers the whole deal. Everyone in the room was like WTF. He even said this could be an incredible fictional tale or the ramblings of a dying old man that doesn't give a fuck. He said what are they going to do to me now. After his story, we all voted for him to come back after the break and he said he would. Never made it back. My history buff friends were pissed I didn't take notes.

Cliff notes of what I can remember.

They kid napped a professor from a university to translate for them when interrogating wifey.

Talked about Oswald getting parts in the mail I think for his gun and how he picked them up from the post office directly below the FBI or SS headquarters. Walked an exact number of steps every day like Rainman.

Found something white in the street and stuck it in the fence. Turns out the next day they realized some skull was missing. Never found it when they went back.

He was shooting at the other guy in the car. The week or night before he took a shot at a judge or something, the judge dropped a pencil at the exact same time Oswald shot so he thought he hit him. Buried his rifle under a bridge and it threw the sights off.

He was mad at the other guy and judge for tearing up his paperwork of some sorts and there was something else about a Russian guy he liked. Fuck I don't know I should have written down notes.

Had a giggle about some rich kid showing off his new rifle the day before when the buildings were supposed to be clear. His partner was like hey, step under this awning quickly and look up. Raided the building and scared the shit out of the kid who had no idea.

He also told some interesting stuff on Ruby but I can't remember. Something about a club and some of the shenanigans as well as other pieces of the story.

I told this to my old Sgt who was a history fanatic and he was intrigued andddd could also fill in the reasons I can't remember. Oh and they tested the rifle from the window and it reproduced the same results every time.
                          Last edited by kingjason; 07-26-2017, 05:04 PM.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Sure and no hookers have ever touched your pecker and the earth is flat.... and all those dead Clinton associates are coincidental.

Oswald was and still is a patsy. Ruby killed the patsy to stop the truth. The list of accidentally dead witnesses rivals the trail left by the clintons.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Sure and no hookers have ever touched your pecker and the earth is flat.... and all those dead Clinton associates are coincidental.

Oswald was and still is a patsy. Ruby killed the patsy to stop the truth. The list of accidentally dead witnesses rivals the trail left by the clintons.
                              Technically if you wear a condom you are not touching a hooker with your dick and she is not touching you. From an observational standpoint the earth does appear to be flat. The Clinton's are old, it is normal for people that they know to die off.

What you have is conjecture about an event you have no first hand knowledge about that happened before you were born and whom all of the people involved are dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X