How a real man deals with coons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Love how he chases it to finish the job.
    lol, it aint over bitch!!
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I caught one recently to keep my dogs from killing it. I tossed it into a trash can and when I looked in on the thing about 5 minutes later it was scared so I threw it a dog bone. A few minutes later I checked on it again and it was kind of excited to see me so I tossed in another dog bone. I finished up what I was doing in the yard, put my dogs in my truck and went and kicked over the can to let out the coon. It walked right over to me, sat on its haunches and held its hands up to me wanting another dog bone. It's eyes looked like a little kid begging for candy.
      !!!!!!

This motherfucker tamed a wild animal in 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I caught one recently to keep my dogs from killing it. I tossed it into a trash can and when I looked in on the thing about 5 minutes later it was scared so I threw it a dog bone. A few minutes later I checked on it again and it was kind of excited to see me so I tossed in another dog bone. I finished up what I was doing in the yard, put my dogs in my truck and went and kicked over the can to let out the coon. It walked right over to me, sat on its haunches and held its hands up to me wanting another dog bone. It's eyes looked like a little kid begging for candy.
        SVO, the coon tamer.

That was great. Coons can be mean as hell, but the do have cool personalities.

Comment

I had a good old country boy of a boss a few years back. If it came down to blows I would have bitched out and done everything I could to back out of a fight with this man. He was mean, and he was strong. His boss was telling him he had coons under his deck one day. So the country boy said well shit, I'll get them for you. Crawled under the deck to fight them in hand to hand combat. Ended up in the hospital with his face, chest, and arms all fucked up.

Had to get several shots, obviously.

Coons are mean little bastards when cornered.
          yep, Coon tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

Comment

We lived along the Duck Creek / Audubon Park corridor in Garland for several years and our lot backed up to the creek. There was a lady 4 houses down that fed the coons every night. She had several plates and bowls around her yard and the coons would come walking out of the woods one after another as soon as the sun went down. It was eery watching their eyes get closer and closer until they came far enough into the yard to actually see them.

She had 4 or 5 that would come up and eat out of her hands but most wanted some distance. Some would come to the porch but not get close to people and others would hardly come past the back fence. There were easily 100 coons in her back yard on a busy night. Her dog just sat by the back door and chilled out. I think it knew death was a possibility if it pissed off an army of coons.

Comment

I was out with a coyote call one night and called in like 15 coons. Was weird watching the eyes come closer and closer. I was like wtf did I call in. Crazy bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post

lmao!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  !!!!!!

I am pretty sure it would have bit me if given the chance. I have tamed quite a few mean as hell dogs with Costco dog bones so I guess that anything is possible.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Crawled under the deck to fight them in hand to hand combat. Ended up in the hospital with his face, chest, and arms all fucked up.

Had to get several shots, obviously.
                    ROFL! You left out the part about him being one dumb motherfucker in the description of the guy

Yeah, go on, get under there! You can take 'em! hahaha - this one has me laughing
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X