A really shitty day at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Yep thanks for quoting because as you see I didn’t bring up my 401k, you did. I was talking company. And still you try to deny that simple fact. Of course I’m this day and age it’s impossible to expect honesty in any argument. This is all just opinion, and your smell like a shit stained floor, literally.

You going to quote the post where you made it about my 401k and not a shit stained floor for an encore?
    I'm not denying anything. I am just pointing out that any time someone hints something about money in just about any thread you happen to read, you come in trying to swing your dick around and look important. But by all means continue....
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• My company is making money by this thread even existing.

Comment

• My company makes so much money, we don't even have to hope to hire SVO.

Comment

• Our contact values are measured in the billions. Peasants. I just wished I saw more of it
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I'm not denying anything. I am just pointing out that any time someone hints something about money in just about any thread you happen to read, you come in trying to swing your dick around and look important. But by all means continue....
            Nope your just obsessed with my 401k and dick both. Hell you can’t stop blathering on about my cock. I’ve got two kids and don’t really worry about it anymore. But you geez man, get a grip.

I just asked what sort of swanky ass company can’t fix a shot problem pronto and you jumped the shark. I was pointing out my tiny little company would fix something like that before anyone knew about including getting the person with bowel problems medical help.

Then YOU made it about 401ks and COCK. You’re like naynays brother from another mother when it comes to arguing. You say a ton of shit but never have any answers. And you’re both obsessed with me for some unknown reason.

And working for big companies does suck because of the aforementioned cog effect. I’m much happier at a smaller company.

Go ahead and obsess over my cock and 401k more though. I’m still not the clown that sat around sniffing shit worrying about some other dudes cock and 401k.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              I've never been let go, but when that day comes, I now have my plan.
              You gonna shit your pants in a meeting?

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I've never been let go, but when that day comes, I now have my plan.
                Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                That would truly be considered "burning one's bridges" on the way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Nope your just obsessed with my 401k and dick both. Hell you can’t stop blathering on about my cock. I’ve got two kids and don’t really worry about it anymore. But you geez man, get a grip.

I just asked what sort of swanky ass company can’t fix a shot problem pronto and you jumped the shark. I was pointing out my tiny little company would fix something like that before anyone knew about including getting the person with bowel problems medical help.

Then YOU made it about 401ks and COCK. You’re like naynays brother from another mother when it comes to arguing. You say a ton of shit but never have any answers. And you’re both obsessed with me for some unknown reason.

And working for big companies does suck because of the aforementioned cog effect. I’m much happier at a smaller company.

Go ahead and obsess over my cock and 401k more though. I’m still not the clown that sat around sniffing shit worrying about some other dudes cock and 401k.
                  You just asked what kind of a swanky company can’t fix the problem and then did your best to turn it into the AnthonyS show...

“I work for a $100m company blah blah fucking blah”

Now you are being intentionally obtuse about it because everyone here thinks you are a blowhard and an asshole. Stop embarrassing yourself.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Hi guys

something/something money something/something.

How goes it on the board?
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Who needs a 401k anyway, I've got my kids' college tied up in silver and copper, and I don't even have to store any at the house!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Who needs a 401k anyway, I've got my kids' college tied up in silver and copper, and I don't even have to store any at the house!
                        I put all my money in CSHD and Bitcoin. Shit is going to the moon any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Yes.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I put all my money in CSHD and Bitcoin. Shit is going to the moon any day now.
                            I only do whatever Dave Ramsey and/or Cramer recommend...I must be rich.

Comment

• I have been rich for two months now. I got Sultan of Soda on the RaceTrac app.

Comment

• I got a hot tip from a broker over at JT Marlin on some pharmaceutical companies drug thats gonna go big here soon. After all the screaming over there it was clear these guys know what they're doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X