No announcement yet.

Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you wanted to play vigilante, running out to the street chasing after him... causing him to keep going and end up ass ending another car. Good job!

Comment

See this is why we need a wall and deport 11 million people. This is why.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        So you wanted to play vigilante, running out to the street chasing after him... causing him to keep going and end up ass ending another car. Good job!
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          This kind of complacency is why criminals get away with being pieces of shit every single day.

They'll never be caught and never have to pay for their crimes if we all just sit on our ass and let an over worked, under paid police force try to take care of it way after the fact.

There will be no investigation as to who the person was, the person will just repeat it to someone else in the future.

Good Job!
          sigpic

Comment

First off, that's a Mazda, not a Honda. Did you get a license plate? And did you call the cops? Your lucky YOU didn't get shot by some random stranger. I know if I saw that happening at a red light, YOU would look like the guy with road rage and the guy in the truck is trying to get away from you.

Comment

it is a car. get the license plate and call the police if the driver did not respond to your threatening "halt.". let your uninsured motorist policy take car of it. if you are in dfw, you must have uninsured motorist.

fuck that car and fuck that guy. pick the wrong one and end up dead in a seven eleven parking lot because you thought frank castle showed up.

complacency is laughable. you and others post like you have a foot and a half of dick and take no shit from no one, but in the real world you are likely as hard as a box of kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                it is a car. get the license plate and call the police if the driver did not respond to your threatening "halt.". let your uninsured motorist policy take car of it. if you are in dfw, you must have uninsured motorist.

fuck that car and fuck that guy. pick the wrong one and end up dead in a seven eleven parking lot because you thought frank castle showed up.

complacency is laughable. you and others post like you have a foot and a half of dick and take no shit from no one, but in the real world you are likely as hard as a box of kittens.
                On the Mohs Hardness Scale... where do kittens rank?
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

x2

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  This kind of complacency is why criminals get away with being pieces of shit every single day.

They'll never be caught and never have to pay for their crimes if we all just sit on our ass and let an over worked, under paid police force try to take care of it way after the fact.

There will be no investigation as to who the person was, the person will just repeat it to someone else in the future.

Good Job!

Comment

Good point. I'm not saying that I would keep my cool and not chase after them myself, but this is something to think about before doing it.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    First off, that's a Mazda, not a Honda. Did you get a license plate? And did you call the cops? Your lucky YOU didn't get shot by some random stranger. I know if I saw that happening at a red light, YOU would look like the guy with road rage and the guy in the truck is trying to get away from you.

Comment

Depends on how dead they are.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      On the Mohs Hardness Scale... where do kittens rank?

Comment

Only speaking for me personally, but I am not going to first approach on foot another driver who has damaged one of my vehicles either on the road or in a parking lot. By doing so I would be giving up what I consider to be my best defensive advantage, which is my steel cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          1st off, ya I don't know why I typed Honda, I know it's a mazda.
                          2nd I admit I lost my cool and handled it all wrong. I should have jumped in the car right away and called 911 while following them. The cop told me so himself.
                          3rd Originally I chased the truck into the street to get the plate number. When he got stuck at the light I decided to try and stop him. I yelled to all the other cars at the light that he had hit my car and was trying to escape. A surprising number of people at the light tried to help and prevent him from getting away. and lastly, I again I admit I did it all wrong. But two things I hate are thieves and liars. By hitting my car and running he basically stole the value of my undamaged car, and my $500 insurance deductible. If you take from me, expect me to not let it go easily. There will always be consequences to anything you do, but if you do nothing there are still consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                            you and others post like you have a foot and a half of dick and take no shit from no one, but in the real world you are likely as hard as a box of kittens.
                            was this directed at me? This was real life, I'm by no means hard, but I won't lay down and let some POS get away with shit. I knew once he left that parking lot he'd be home free, I was going to do my best to prevent that. I admit I lost my cool, and if it ever happens again I'll handle it differently. But I will not just stand there and wave as he drives away. Cops pretty much told me that nothing would come of their investigation. He didn't even take a copy of the video 7/11 had.

Comment

no bro. that is why i started with the complacency is laughable.

my first and second lines were the only part directed to you, but it was more so a general reply to your topic and the situation.

i am not judging you or your actions, do your thing player.

Comment

as for the mohs, whatever rank the kitten claws rank.

Comment

Working...
                                X