No announcement yet.

Any cubscout/scout people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnthonyS and Ruffdaddy just need to fuck and be done with antagonizing each other. I'm pretty sure one of the two is down for that idea.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lmao this puts you in a close second behind BVC for cutdown of the thread.

Yeah you're probably right, while I genuinely was looking for a scout alternative, it should been a separate thread. That thread undoubtedly would have been the same shit show...but at least it didnt wreck someone else's.
      I will give you credit where deserved; you seem to be much more reasonable and have toned down a bit since your time away. Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        AnthonyS and Ruffdaddy just need to fuck and be done with antagonizing each other. I'm pretty sure one of the two is down for that idea.
        Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You are being judgmental and you like prick, right?

And he put in a after his sentence so you wouldn't get offended...
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I will give you credit where deserved; you seem to be much more reasonable and have toned down a bit since your time away. Thanks for that!
            Dont you ever accuse me of going soft.

But I will say having a kid has changed the way I respond quite a bit and certainly improved my patience.

Comment

But I will say having a kid has changed the way I respond quite a bit and certainly improved my patience.
              Wait, so you were “ruffdaddy” prior to being a father?
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Wait, so you were “ruffdaddy” prior to being a father?
                You really think anyone thats not a teenager would use the SN ruffdaddy?

Comment

I'm sure you'll show me just how worried you're not by following me into the next thread huh? As naynay would say...living rent free!
                  And you lumped yourself together with naynay.... and you brag about being smart: ironic.

I’ve been too busy moving into my newhouse, buying the wife a new car, finishing the garage floor, etc. to think about you for longer than it takes to reply to your latest stupid post. I will gladly put you on perma ingnore like your idol naynay. Before you brag about that though, think a bit about how everyone in this thread has disagreed with you worries about a khaki shirt. You’ve spent more time worrying about a shirt than most scouts ever will.

Comment

Nah I don’t want to interfere in your bromance with the dude. You two enjoy each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      And you lumped yourself together with naynay.... and you brag about being smart: ironic.

I’ve been too busy moving into my newhouse, buying the wife a new car, finishing the garage floor, etc. to think about you for longer than it takes to reply to your latest stupid post. I will gladly put you on perma ingnore like your idol naynay. Before you brag about that though, think a bit about how everyone in this thread has disagreed with you worries about a khaki shirt. You’ve spent more time worrying about a shirt than most scouts ever will.
                      Dude you couldn't keep me on ignore for a week because you're so obsessed. If you weren't repeatedly taking me off ignore to see what I said...you would undoubtedly make an alt account to keep up. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

Dude you couldn't keep me on ignore for a week because you're so obsessed. If you weren't repeatedly taking me off ignore to see what I said...you would undoubtedly make an alt account to keep up. No doubt in my mind.
                        You are a total moron and tool. I told naynuts about a year ago I was done with. Ask any mod, I have zero people on ignore and have never used the feature.

One of the best pieces of advice I saw on this forum was to never argue with an idiot. They just frag you down to their level and beat you with experience. That saying applies to you. I will never reply or discuss anything with you again even if you post a thread naming me or PM like naynay. I don’t have time for your endless stupidity. At one time, it was entertaining. That time is long past. Reality is that your an arrogant little boy pretending to be a man. Go worry about your own shit for a change. I will be even better off ignoring everything about you.

Comment

You have a kid?!?! I didn't even know you liked girls.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            You are a total moron and tool. I told naynuts about a year ago I was done with. Ask any mod, I have zero people on ignore and have never used the feature.

One of the best pieces of advice I saw on this forum was to never argue with an idiot. They just frag you down to their level and beat you with experience. That saying applies to you. I will never reply or discuss anything with you again even if you post a thread naming me or PM like naynay. I don’t have time for your endless stupidity. At one time, it was entertaining. That time is long past. Reality is that your an arrogant little boy pretending to be a man. Go worry about your own shit for a change. I will be even better off ignoring everything about you.
                            Haha awesome. It took me more than 10 years but I finally won. In the name of good sportsmanship...good game. You took a beating but lasted a solid decade before giving up.

Anyone got the over under on how long this lasts?

Dude you're seriously like Dave in that clip I posted. You've got some deep rooted issues you're trying to project on me.

Comment

Lmmfao!

Comment

Dude you're seriously like Dave in that clip I posted. You've got some deep rooted issues you're trying to project on me.
                                I actually thought that you are a homosexual and I just like giving you a hard time over it. I'm somewhat startled to find out that I was mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X