Twin Peaks Restaurant Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Peaks Restaurant Sucks!

The food is subpar at best compared to Hooters! We had Courtney Love as a waitress! She was high as fuck and I kept asking her to repeat what she was saying. All I heard was mumbling. Oh well I expected more out of my $20 buck cheeseburger and pop! Haha.

That place is shit for food. I don't drink beer, and I'm not paying for sex.

I don't know why anyone goes there.

Comment

This may be the first and only time I agree with either of you, but you’re right.

Comment

I ate there yesterday. the food was ok, and the scenery was above average.

Comment

I was out Christmas shopping and wanted a quick bite to eat! I've always enjoyed the food at Hooters but this place sucks ass! Hell I've had better food at the bowling alley or at a lunch buffet at the strip joint!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            This may be the first and only time I agree with either of you, but you’re right.
            I guess I have to go try them again now.

Comment

Walk-Ons are starting to franchise into Texas, they are way better.

Comment

Wait, you went to a breastaurant expecting good food? I see the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Walk-Ons are starting to franchise into Texas, they are way better.
                  The Walk-Ons in Bossier City has self serve beer at certain tables, I wonder if that will fly in Texas?

Comment

Subpar compared to Hooter’s? Lmao. Twin Peaks is no gourmet restaurant, but they at least scratch cook daily.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      That place is shit for food. I don't drink beer, and I'm not paying for sex.

I don't know why anyone goes there.
                      So they can be around a bunch of penisesss!!!!

Comment

Twin Peaks is just fine. You guys must crave cock like Kimura craved attention.

Funny story, I decided to take my ten year old son there after Boy Scouts, it was lingerie night and all the girls were in thongs.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Twin Peaks is just fine. You guys must crave cock like Kimura craved attention.

Funny story, I decided to take my ten year old son there after Boy Scouts, it was lingerie night and all the girls were in thongs.
                          Next up...ABC night at redneck heaven!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Father of the year material there!!! Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              The Walk-Ons in Bossier City has self serve beer at certain tables, I wonder if that will fly in Texas?
                              The redesigned Buffalo Wild Wings stores will have it but in a VIP 21+ area. The New Caney location is already running with self serve beer and there is supposed to be a new one in Fort Worth that'll offer it.

But no, it won't fly in Texas for long. You need a TABC license to serve beer for on premise consumption. I'd imagine they are skirting the law by calling that section a private club or a special event venue. All it's going to take is for one person to be served at the bar and walk into the "VIP" section with it for the TABC to shut it down until a judge makes a ruling.

Comment

Working...
                              X