Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
    Piston slap! /

That said, I do agree on sticking with the OEM suggested oil.

David
    I was gonna say the same thing about teh slap and mention that the tic was likely the injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      engineers also make shitty designs. my bike for example. i can tell you about 3-4 things that are going to fail with almost certainty. the manufacture never really got it right either in a ten year stretch, so we all look to the aftermarket. just an alternate to what you think you and other engineers are so certain of.
      Comparing your goped to a glorious F150 shows how stupid you are

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Comparing your goped to a glorious F150 shows how stupid you are
        figured you wouldnt have anything of value to add. typical engineer

my ktm is fine austrian engineering! well, most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          Congrats! The ticking is the direct injection. My 2018 Sierra with the 6.2 makes the same light ticking at idle.
          Does the 6.2L shake at idle on the trucks? The LT1 shakes like all hell in my camaro and my aunts C7 vette.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            Do any of the off-road parks have cattle?
            Now I’m interested.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

One more thing. The start/stop is annoying as fuck. I see that there are plenty of aftermarket a little devices to make to default mode off. Everything from a jumper wire behind the dash. To a little reflash box. Or some people plug in a trailer light tester. But the easiest thing I saw was someone just going under the dash above the brake pedal and just disconnecting that one black Plug from the computer. I’m just afraid that if I ever need to take it in for service they can tail that though PCM was interrupted and try to void my warranty.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                figured you wouldnt have anything of value to add. typical engineer

my ktm is fine austrian engineering! well, most of it.
                You're talking out of both sides of your mouth now.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  One more thing. The start/stop is annoying as fuck. I see that there are plenty of aftermarket a little devices to make to default mode off. Everything from a jumper wire behind the dash. To a little reflash box. Or some people plug in a trailer light tester. But the easiest thing I saw was someone just going under the dash above the brake pedal and just disconnecting that one black Plug from the computer. I’m just afraid that if I ever need to take it in for service they can tail that though PCM was interrupted and try to void my warranty.
                  just turn that feature off the normal way each time you start it until you're out of warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Yeah what do those engineers know, I heard it's best to use 80w90 to get the quietest engine possible.
                    80w90 gear oil has the same viscosity as a straight 50 weight engine oil.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Do any of the off-road parks have cattle?
                      Yes, you get points for running into them, from the backside is like a bullseye, most points awarded.

Comment

Put it in Sport mode, should not turn off/on when that is on, at least in my limited amount of testing it never worked.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Put it in Sport mode, should not turn off/on when that is on, at least in my limited amount of testing it never worked.
                          How is that easier than just slapping the button to deactivate it each time?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            How is that easier than just slapping the button to deactivate it each time?
                            You have more fun?

Comment

Now I’m interested.
                              Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Yes, you get points for running into them, from the backside is like a bullseye, most points awarded.
                              Don’t tell me how to run into cattle from the backside! I am the most Qualified person here talk about a cow’s backside.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Remove the decal. Makes the truck look cleaner

Comment

Working...
                                X