• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $16.35 and falling
    sigpic

Comment

• C.J.P.M.B.S.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I'm sure it will skyrocket any day now.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Silver is down, because Trump don't shit on silver toilets! gold only!

Comment

• And all you guys that said I was wrong on this, jokes on you. Silver is relatively high now but it is still low compared to the historic gold / silver ratio. Silver premiums are in the ridiculous zone though due to a lack of supply. If you can get silver with a decent premium it's still a solid hedge against craziness.

The good news is that if Trump gets re-elected and everyone goes back to work Gold and Silver may stabilize. If the Commiecrats get into the White House, and win both the Senate and House, current prices will look cheap.

And for the record silver hit a low of $12 in March even though the supply was gone. You will never see that price again. That's the new floor. The new ceiling remains to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              And for the record silver hit a low of $12 in March even though the supply was gone. You will never see that price again.
              Precious metals will eventually be almost completely worthless because the asteroid belt is full of them. Probably within the next 100 years.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• But then the prices will go up again because the belters will revolt against earth and mars.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                  But then the prices will go up again because the belters will revolt against earth and mars.
                  And they gonna fuck you up, and over, when they do. Especially you mormons.

beltalowda

Comment

• I fucking love that show.

Comment

Working...
                    X