No announcement yet.

The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck glad I clicked. Pretty sure I can make Sunday. Would be cool to meet some of you bastards.

Comment

• So are we hitting up Mixed Up burger one last time tomorrow and then start Sunday's begining next month?

I'm in for a burger and beer tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
        So are we hitting up Mixed Up burger one last time tomorrow and then start Sunday's begining next month?

I am down too
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

So are we hitting up Mixed Up burger one last time tomorrow and then start Sunday's begining next month?

I think tomorrow you're supposed to put a motor together for DJ's Mustang. You can use my old Chevy 4.3.

And I'm down for tomorrow, the wife is working late all week, so I don't have anyone to make me dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            I think tomorrow you're supposed to put a motor together for DJ's Mustang. You can use my old Chevy 4.3.

And I'm down for tomorrow, the wife is working late all week, so I don't have anyone to make me dinner.
            If I ever work on a Mustang again, it will be my 69 Fastback. Plus, the wagon needs more go power first.

Maybe we should make a Gentlemen's bet. Who get's their 69 running first. DJ, let me know when you have it installed and I will start looking for parts. LOL

<---- Works better under a deadline.

Comment

If I ever work on a Mustang again, it will be my 69 Fastback. Plus, the wagon needs more go power first.

Maybe we should make a Gentlemen's bet. Who get's their 69 running first. DJ, let me know when you have it installed and I will start looking for parts. LOL

<---- Works better under a deadline.
              heh, mine runs!
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                heh, mine runs!
                I have one that runs like that too. But oil comes out the tailpipe. 😞

Comment

• well, mine does too, but it comes out in a vapor form
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• andndddd im out, damnit, gotta work late ugh
                    perhaps we should move to lunch GTG's, they always worked quite nice
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Im going to get a haircut up in colleyville at 7, I may swing through with my son on the way back in.

Comment

• Slackers.

I'll be out there. Nothing wrong with a burger and cheap beer.

Comment

• I would come, but I hate you all.

Comment

• wish I could tonight but can't, hopefully if we change to sundays it'll be easier.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• cool cat was stuck at work so he's running late. Hope to be out there a little after 7.
                              Last edited by homealone; 09-02-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X