Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I have mixed feelings on Leonys. On it's face it appears he may just be in a slump, but he also could just be a flash in the pan. He was .260 and .274 in '13 and '14. And then he nose dived to .219 in 2015, and looked really, really bad. His OBP was pretty bad, with a 1.1 WAR. No matter, he's got a damn good arm, and he would be a good player on a team that needs help in center field.
    My wife always liked him and defensively he is a great CF. His batting left a lot to be desired so I hope a change of scenery helps him there. We are fine at CF with DeShields though. We still need arms...... and a LF.

Comment

• I think JD just fleeced the Mariners, good job! Martin is a solid defender but he's a bone head on the base paths and would need to improve dramatically to be an average hitter.

Don't forget that Martin brings along some personal baggage. He was smuggled into Mexico, held hostage and forced to sign a contract or have his family murdered. I think the further he gets from our southern border the better off he'll be.

Comment

Working...
      X