X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Necro,

For those that got this game with a GPU, call and bitch about it being pulled from steam.

Microcenter just game me a MSG5 ( whatever the new one is) code freeah!
      sigpic

Comment

Will that work, even if I redeemed the code?

I did notice that a friend was able to redeem his code still, after it was pulled from steam.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if you can get one unless they give me two. I only asked for one. I'm not sure if they check to see if it's been redeemed. (I doubt it)

If they give me two I'll pass it on to you. I did give them a copy of my receipt and the purchase order so we will see. (shows 2 GPUs so 2 games)

They said "No" at first but I said "No to their No" and they said "ok" lol.

They said expect an email soon. We will see if smoke was blown up my ass but I believe them ATM.
          sigpic

Comment

Man, that'd be super fucking sweet.
            sigpic

Comment

"The patch landed" The game artifacts and crashes for me in sli in less than 10 secs. I didn't try single cards.

It was more playable through ini editt but those idiots made a patch that resets the ini each start up on the 24th.

I did play it broken. It was a good game but hard to get through just because it could be so beautiful but they totally fucked it.

Now I can't get past 10 secs.
              sigpic

Comment

OK so this runs great now
                sigpic

Comment

Another update come out after the sept 3rd?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeash
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess I'll give it a shot.
                      I just ran in to the Mad Max bug with getting Jeet's threat down to 0, so no final harpoon unlock. Pretty pissed and don't want to touch that game right now.

Only need one minefield to clear the Dry Gustie area the one nearest to Jeet's stronghold. I got in the buggy with the dog and when I get to the minefield he keeps pointing to the same mine but it doesn't appear. I can literally drive over the area hes pointing at and the mine doesn't even exploded just nothing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Go back with your doggy and buggy to old mine locations. He will bark at an invisible mine.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sux you guys are having problems on pc. I just wish I wasn't forced to play it with not one single problem on my shitty ass Xbox one. One day ill be as awesome as you pc guys and have the same buggy experience. I'm missing out on so much frustration right now and I'll admit I'm a bit jealous.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

What a fucing faggot pety.
                            I remember when I thought 720p @ 30fps was good enough too. Oh well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                              Go back with your doggy and buggy to old mine locations. He will bark at an invisible mine.
                              Which location? Another in Gustie, or somewhere else? That piece of shit wouldn't bark for the other in Gustie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                What a fucing faggot pety.
                                I remember when I thought 720p @ 30fps was good enough too. Oh well.
                                You spelled fucking wrong you glitch proned Arkham Knight pc playing pussy.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X