No announcement yet.

Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball is a game of ups and downs. Time to start peaking and get back into the race. I feel good about this team...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Baseball is a game of ups and downs. Time to start peaking and get back into the race. I feel good about this team...
      I hope you are right. I still have about 12 more games to attend this season. I'd like to be playing meaningful baseball in September again. And of course if we make the playoffs, I can sell half my tickets and have been to 20 games this year for free again .

Comment

• The Gallo experiment is over for now. The Rangers activated Hambone and sent Gallo to triple A. He'll be back before the year is over though. Now he has had the taste of the big leagues, hoepfully he can go down and make some adjustments and come back and maybe maintain a .250 or better average when he does.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          The Gallo experiment is over for now. The Rangers activated Hambone and sent Gallo to triple A. He'll be back before the year is over though. Now he has had the taste of the big leagues, hoepfully he can go down and make some adjustments and come back and maybe maintain a .250 or better average when he does.

That's a good move IMO.

They were getting lots of high winds at the temple when he swung that bat.

Comment

• I was there for his first homer and it landed a few rows to the right of me, that ball was whistling. He'll be back, the kids got talent for sure.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Yep, can't wait to see the kid back up here.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Looks like Davis is back on the aderal
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Bombs away
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Good game!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yes good game! keep it up TX
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• So the Rangers have to either activate or release Harrison tomorrow. I halfway expect Martinez to head to the DL with "back spasms" to make room. With the All Star break he'd only miss one start and JD would have more time to figure out what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                          So the Rangers have to either activate or release Harrison tomorrow. I halfway expect Martinez to head to the DL with "back spasms" to make room. With the All Star break he'd only miss one start and JD would have more time to figure out what to do.
                          Realistically how far is Harrison from being ready? Hasn't he been pretty bad in Frisco? I haven't followed his situation closely.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Realistically how far is Harrison from being ready? Hasn't he been pretty bad in Frisco? I haven't followed his situation closely.
                            Tough to say since it's been a rehab assignment. He's been durable which is what the concern was. He wasn't ever really a power pitcher and relied on a changeup and his sinker. He still has the sinker and a deceptive delivery but that changeup isn't going to do much when you only have a 89 mph fast ball.

I think he'll be serviceable, basically a left handed version of Colby. Unfortunately though the team will be paying $30 million for his services, most of which would be covered by insurance if he couldn't play.

Comment

• Great game. Another lights out start for Gallardo.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Angels making the Rangers look bad.
                                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X