No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methanol kit installed, and tested. Seems to work. Using m1 and cutting it with 51%water and 49 meth. So it's not flammable.

Also finally the s480 has arrived. 80 mm with 96 turbine 1.32 housing. Big upgrade to the gt45.

Sorry no Dr Pepper

Meth kit first hit goes almost a full point richer. Need to lean it back out.

Comment

• Houston we have a problem. Not fit even if I had a big hammer. With a t4 to t6 adapter it hits fender skirt and sits back to far.

Here is how it's gunna have to fit. Hopefully the fan don't melt. Cause it's gunna be choose.

Hopefully I can grind this. I've got a spare to practice on

And then I gotta snake around this with 4 inch hope it's possible

Comment

• Send it to me. I'll use it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I've already got the China pos back on. Gunna keep on chugging and up the boost I guess.

Comment

• Notch the frame rail and cut out the inner fender, shift the turbo over
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Operation fit this big ass turbo has started. Got all the tubing ordered, two wastegates, t6 flange from monkeyfab, new turbo blanket, etc.

Comment

• Slowly chipping away. Gunna pull the air filter off and tune. Should be in the 9s next time out.

Comment

• Well thanks to photobucket many cool builds gone.

Ive got the car on 18pounds s480 still. Still seems slow for what it is, im no tooner and no dyno.

Going back to the track next week. Finally sorted out a bunch of issues. Have converted to e85 as well.

Comment

• 9.7 at 142

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      9.7 at 142
                      Nice run, dude! How much power do you think you have left in that setup?
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Im still leaving on 5.5 pounds and 1.53 60s. It has more there. Also still way low on timing compared to others. Im at 13 14 when others are 17 etc at my boost level.

Still have the goal of a 5.9.

Will prob have to raise the boost to 20 to hit that. Little 9 inch tire doing work

Comment

• Comment

• Still plugging away. Nothing has changed engine wise. Still cam and valve spring motor. Still on cast s480. Basically spent this year on safety and suspension

Comment

• Sick. That’s awesome man.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Man, that thing moves!

Comment

Working...
                                X