Cheap AR10 build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap AR10 build?

If been wanting to build an ar10 for awhile. But, I don't knowanything about building one or what parts to use. I'm mainly going to use it to shoot the stupid coyotes and hogs around here. I have a 7mm and a 308 but bolt action rifles take too long to shoot enough critters. I want some thing that I can put a good quality optic on. Any suggestions far as parts, kits?

No need to build one. Just keep you eye on PSA's site and pick up a complete rifle the next time they go on sale which is almost daily. PSA's quality is pretty good but if you have a higher budget pick up a Remington R25 and call it a day. The R25 is a sub moa gun right out of the box with FGMM ammo.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I would also recommend taking a look at the PSA Gen II PA10. I got the model with a giessle SSG-A trigger and 20 inch stainless barrel.

Comment

Damn. That is cheap. Even if you didn't like the handguard or such, it is still cheap enough to justify.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I snagged this one, before the one I posted was dropped in price also. I wish I would've waited. Already changed out the hand guard, grip, and stock on this one. Slapped a Ballistic AR Reticle 300218 on it too.

sigpic

Comment

Top one is a PSA AR 10. Got the complete lower for $180 (before FFL) and the complete upper for $300. Free shipping. They always have deals going on.

Comment

Working...
            X