No announcement yet.

Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• That's a classy chick right there.

Comment

• old man told her to go be a piece of shit somewhere else.

Comment

• If you added up everything SVO has done for "many years" he would be 172 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            If you added up everything SVO has done for "many years" he would be 172 years old.
            You know that several board members knew me when I worked there.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              If you added up everything SVO has done for "many years" he would be 172 years old.
              Not true when referencing the one who can manipulate the space time continuum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Not true when referencing the one who can manipulate the space time continuum.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ^^^^ I am not that good looking and a whole lot rougher.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Holy fuck; the years have done a number on that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        Holy fuck; the years have done a number on that dude.
                        It's been 30 years. Time stands still for no man. I mean, besides you.

Comment

• Poor Q.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            Holy fuck; the years have done a number on that dude.
                            He's never been the same since wayfarer 515.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Isn't he one of the actors from Star Trek, Next Generation?

Last edited by line-em-up; 07-02-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X