Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny firearms pictures

Funny pictures in here...

I thought about putting this one in the "Meanwhile in" thread, but I figured it would be more meaningful here...
    (Yes, that is a Hi-point carbine)
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

lmfaooooooooooooooo Compton in the house
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Still a classic:

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Funny pictures in here...

I thought about putting this one in the "Meanwhile in" thread, but I figured it would be more meaningful here...
        (Yes, that is a Hi-point carbine)

What do you think about the Hi-Point carbine's? I was thinking about getting one of the 995tc's.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
          What do you think about the Hi-Point carbine's? I was thinking about getting one of the 995tc's.
          For what it's worth I haven't met anyone with a negative thing to say about them. I don't have any first hand experience though.

Comment

To be honest, I've heard people who either swear at them or by them.
            Other than being as ugly as sin rolled in mud, I don't personally see anything wrong with them.

Now, back to the secular festivities...
            (he gets a pass on the beard and the kitteh...because of the Uzi)
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              To be honest, I've heard people who either swear at them or by them.
              Other than being as ugly as sin rolled in mud, I don't personally see anything wrong with them.

Now, back to the secular festivities...
              (he gets a pass on the beard and the kitteh...because of the Uzi)
              I have no problem with the beard or the UZI. His hair and the cat are the creepy parts. And damn man, where is your trigger control?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Am I the only one that sees that guy's wonky-assed eye? This guy must be TedJesusChristGod's little brother.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think you are missing something!
                      "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                      who vote for a living."

Comment

Some SOT legally registered this string as a machinegun, lol.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X