A Ford Dealer is Selling the 650-hp F-150 Lightning that Ford Won’t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Someday I'll buy a ranch...while it's much less likely to depreciate, it'll still be my chance to piss money away.
    If you are serious about buying a ranch then my advise is to buy it tomorrow. You will thank me in 20 years.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      If you are serious about buying a ranch then my advise is to buy it tomorrow. You will thank me in 20 years.
      It's in the 5 year plan (4 now). While i know land prices are rising I just can't convince myself to take on that much more debt right now. The goal is to put 30-50% down if not buy outright.

Comment

I've been looking for a good 50-100 acre piece of land within a couple hours of the metromess myself.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

The time to buy land or speculative real estate that isn't performing is right in the middle of a recession.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I will never have a house like the one I just sold. Even location was great. Now I'm in the hood

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The time to buy land or speculative real estate that isn't performing is right in the middle of a recession.
              Let's hope that happens in 4-5 years!

Comment

So how much do the single cab short bed F150's weigh in that aluminum body?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  4,152lbs according to Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    4,050-4,400 pounds, depending on engine and such.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Interesting. My SWB 65 F100 I put a 460, C6, and AC in, weighed 3900 lbs.

Anyone actually weighed one?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Well they're definitely lighter. The 03 lightning had a curb weight of 4,700lbs.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Now if only GM would make a reg cab silverado RST with the Z06/ZL1 mill...
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My 2014 Reg cab tremor is 5,000 pounds...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              4,050-4,400 pounds, depending on engine and such.
                              That's pretty cool.

My single cab short bed Hemi Dodge Ram Express is 5,300 lbs. At least that's what it weighed at the DFW Landfill.

Comment

My 08 f150 regular cab short bed 4x2 with the 4.6 weighs 5000 lbs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X