Boy's vs Cardinals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Cardinals...

I'm ready to move on from that debacle at Mile High. I don't see how these footbal players can play up at that altitude, I could barely fuck and getting drunk was easy.

Anywho, we know Carson Palmer ain't running, so we should be able to maim his old ass. They have a decent defense, but they had a hard time with the Dolt's, so I think we can over achieve. I'll be NYC watching with my Sean Lee Jersey and talking plenty of shit!

Go Cowboy's!

Boy's - 24
    Red Birds - 16
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

BTW I expect someone else to post a thread on the following week since I won't have time to be fucking with you bitches since I'll be on vAcation...
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

'Boys 27
      Cards 14

Before I leave, LIONS
      That is all...

Comment

Cows -0

Cards -0

they play to a tie

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          'Boys 27
          Cards 14

Before I leave, LIONS
          That is all...
          That's going to be an ass kicking, especially after that fucking they took the last time we played.

Eh, I predicted that if we could go 2-2 by the time the rest of the defense showed up I'd be happy with that record.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            BTW I expect someone else to post a thread on the following week since I won't have time to be fucking with you bitches since I'll be on vAcation...
            I got you bruh!

Boyz 21
            Birds 9
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Boys: 2 ints, 1 fumble

Cards: W

Boys lost me too much last week and I'm still bitter. This is the second time they've shit the bed while I miserably watch from a Vegas sports book as the losses pile up.

Comment

Bitch, shut up. You're mad cause they didn't cover? Pay up and shut up before the juice gets to where you might have to suck some cock... though that might be your angle...

Comment

That often happens to novices who bet on the basis of emotion rather than intelligence, who then whine like little bitches, lol.

Comment

Boys over cards 24-17.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Bitch, shut up. You're mad cause they didn't cover? Pay up and shut up before the juice gets to where you might have to suck some cock... though that might be your angle...
                      Cover? It was a 2 point spread when I put money down...what the cowboys did was waaaaay worse than just "not cover".

Comment

I think Dallas will win this one but won't be great

17-14
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

The craw daddy has the play for tonight and tmrw night! Anybody wanna bet?
                          Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 09-24-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Cover? It was a 2 point spread when I put money down...what the cowboys did was waaaaay worse than just "not cover".
                            Forget it! Get it back on the next game!

Comment

Zeke better bounce back. He fucked me last week. Cowboys win 33-14

Comment

Working...
                              X