No announcement yet.

Which one of you is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy used to have a maroon Eco Boost stang that ran at Kennedale a lot. I talked to him at the gas station in front of MSR in Cresson one day. Car is mainly stock with weight reduction and a Livernois tuner. He said every update they send him it goes a little quicker. I want to say at the time (October '17) he had gone 7.70s in the eighth.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
      most twin turbo coyote cars idle smooth.
      From what I've read, even most aftermarket cams for these cars don't idle to drastically different.

Comment

Variable cam timing for the win

Comment

The passenger seat is kind of unnecessary since most mustang owners carry passengers on the hood and bumper cover.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            The passenger seat is kind of unnecessary since most mustang owners carry passengers on the hood and bumper cover.
            Hahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

I remember back when we use to ask "whose this?" and we'd know in 30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I remember back when we use to ask "whose this?" and we'd know in 30 mins.
                no doubt!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Probably still weighs 4,000 lbs
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Probably still weighs 4,000 lbs
                    Or more. Damn shame with the way these cars run.

Comment

How do these new 17-18’s drive/ride compared to the s197 cars? Liked my 09 GT for the first couple of years. Then one day I was like, this thing rides pretty darn rough. Traded it off a week later.

Comment

i imagine that was prolly all of us back 15-20yrs ago. i know I'm guilty.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          How do these new 17-18’s drive/ride compared to the s197 cars? Liked my 09 GT for the first couple of years. Then one day I was like, this thing rides pretty darn rough. Traded it off a week later.
                          Just go drive one. They are very BMW like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            Just go drive one. They are very BMW like.
                            Umm, no.

I love mine, but it's rather obvious that the new investments where in the chassis and engine options, interior fit and finish is stiill very much Ford.

Great car, and light years ahead of it's predecessors, but even the GT Premium is lacking when compared to the luxo class.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was referring to the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                I was referring to the ride.
                                That's a big part of it actually, my old 2008 M3 drove much better than my '17. Adjustable suspension played a big part in that, but so does the more solid feel, due to sound deadening and whatever. Does the S550 check a lot of the same boxes, yeah. It's decidedly not a BMW though.

That's not hate, just an opinion. I could have gotten a new M4 when I bought the stang, but imo the Mustang is a far better value overall, and I wanted to make high HP without paying the extra bimmer tax on parts. Stock for stock there's no comparison though, but the BMW is also $20k more.

Comment

Working...
                                X