• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I’ve needed these before
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post

I’ve needed these before
        I think we'll laugh at these old problems once the electric cars fully take over.

"Hey remember when it was so shitty that they were selling jokes about it like diagnostic dice?" ... "Yeah that sucked!!"
        WH

Comment

• Let's make Harley's electric first, and we can figure out the more complex things down the road, in peace.

Gonna draw some fire and ire for that one, I'm sure

Oh, and says the guy with 5" exhaust on a cummins
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            Let's make Harley's electric first, and we can figure out the more complex things down the road, in peace.
            You jest, but I'd love to ride this thing:

Ride into the future with a Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle or bike. These e-bikes and e-motorcycles of tomorrow are fully electric-powered.

sigpic

Comment

• This is a thrift store in California.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Holy F, San Fran?

Comment

• Probly get hiv just getting to close to that place
                  WH

Comment

• Long Beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post

I’ve needed these before
                      A new diagnostic tool for your car that is as accurate as the dealerships method with their trained techs and millions of $$ worth of equipment.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        A new diagnostic tool for your car that is as accurate as the dealerships method with their trained techs and millions of $$ worth of equipment.
                        This is the truth. Those stupid fucks couldn't even diagnose a bad coil pack on my buddys ecoboost F150. First thing I checked. Why not since he'd taken it to the stealership 3 times and they kept sending him home saying it was fixed. Yep, bad coil pack, problem solved. Engine kept cutting out at higher rpms. I told him go find out who the tech is and throw it at his head. Try hard to hit him with it.
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• hilarious placement
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X