Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you with home insurance, come right in... Your rates may be going up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you with home insurance, come right in... Your rates may be going up

Some of you guys with home insurance through the listed carriers below, may want to start looking for other options.

If you live in the countys listed below and are insured through either of those carriers, you may see a significant rate increase in your home policy. The list reflects the increase % of premiums average in those countys. These increases were reported directly from the insurers to the Texas Department of Insurance. Those of you with a mortgage will see a shortage on your escrow, which of course any shortage can result in an increase of your monthly mortgage payment.

I can only hope for you to call me, or at the very least let me take a look at your options before your renewal is up to see if I can save you some money.

To top it off, you will get a free Visa gift card for letting us quote your insurance needs.

Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 02-14-2014, 05:35 PM.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Working...
X