No announcement yet.

Stuffing 37's under a 2" lifted truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffing 37's under a 2" lifted truck?

I have a good deal available to me, I'd put some nitto 37's on my stock machined finish 5 spoke wheels.

With my Thuren 2" soft ride springs and sulastic shackles, the truck sits dead level with an approximate 2" lift.

I currently have 35's and there's ~1-1+inches of clearance in the front wheel wells, rear aren't really a concern.

Anyone done this and not lost your ability to cut the wheel all the way in?
    I can't test fit the wheel/tire combo before buying it. The wheels are for a different lug pattern.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

God bless you for not putting spacers on and stuffing the wheels 2' out past where they should be.

Comment

LOL, I'm guilty of wanting to put a small spacer in there, maybe 3/8" or 1/2" if I have the threads available on the studs.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Nothing a Sawzall can't fix.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

DPS loves pulling trucks over with those wide ass bling bling wheels sticking out.

Don't drive south on 45 if you have them.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Is there any tire info on Thurens website? They used to have a bunch of write ups.

Comment

Sometimes you gotta roll the dice, man. Just pull the trigger.

YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Sometimes you gotta roll the dice, man. Just pull the trigger.

YOLO
                  Just don't have the steering wheel at full-lock when the suspension is compressed.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    LOL, I'm guilty of wanting to put a small spacer in there, maybe 3/8" or 1/2" if I have the threads available on the studs.
                    Any advantage? Or just looks?
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      purely cosmetic, unless your offset prohibits the turning the wheel all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        purely cosmetic, unless your offset prohibits the turning the wheel all the way
                        In my F150, I can straddle speed humps, in my Dodge, I catch the outside edges. Just looking to repeat the performance of the F150

They're getting switched over on the rims now. We'll see what rubs and what doesn't. I don't wheel the truck so hopefully I don't have to worry about wheel lock at full stuff.

Comment

Last edited by barronj; 11-17-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            Got’em
                            I can see the pic but I really can't see shit.

Comment

fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X