Fogo de Chão?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    no im not. i went in i thought someone was going to blow themselves up. or pull out an AK.
    but it was actually a very nice atmosphere.
    I'm just jacking with you, dude.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

TDB for me.. Def my favorite..

Raffains if you like over spiced meat..
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

We used to always go to Fogo until we found this place... http://www.estilogaucho.com/ Cheaper place to dine in at and the place is immaculate. Very similar setup as before but the service is/was awesome. A great place to take your kids and show/teach them proper manners, etiquette.

FYI... If they ask you, and they will, if you are there for a special occasion say yes. Whatever the occasion it will include free dessert. We opted for the flan... which by the way was the best flan I had ever had.
        ./ ____ _ _\.
        (]]]_ o _[[[)
        \o_FORD_o/
        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Del Friscos > Bobs
          Originally posted by jluv View Post
          I can't even take Del Frisco's seriously since they don't offer a big filet. The 16 oz at Bob's is perfect.
          I can't take Del Frisco's seriously because of those dumb ass commercials for them on the Ticket. They drive me crazy.

Comment

Been to Fogo twice and each time left with the meat sweats from being so full.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I'm just jacking with you, dude.
              I know
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
              X