• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    CBS is saying they suspect he shot himself when teh fire first started
    And there it is.

Comment

• It was reported that the second deputy is in critical condition

Comment

• FD is being held back from putting out the fire. If he got out, the time they're taking to go check for a body is time he could be using to put distance between them.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Looks like it's time to piss on the fire and call the dogs in.

Comment

• I bet they still have a very tight perimeter, if he is alive he wont make it out of there

Comment

• I'm confused. They're still talking about the possibility he got away to a horse corral. So either he's dead from suicide and then burnt or he is riding off in the sunset.

Comment

I'm confused. They're still talking about the possibility he got away to a horse corral. So either he's dead from suicide and then burnt or he is riding off in the sunset.
                This guy isn't Rambo and this is not Hollywood (close though)....I'm guessing he's dead whether self inflicted or blown to bits by multiple gunshots from officers.

Comment

• It says the cops didn't shoot at the building with the exception of the tear gas but they're hearing rounds cooking off

Comment

It says the cops didn't shoot at the building with the exception of the tear gas but they're hearing rounds cooking off
                    I bet he had one of those damn assault rifles and lots of ASSAULT ammo......surely Obama will take notice and use this in his speech tonight.

Comment

• They're doing a press conference now

Comment

• Tear gas caused the fire? Yeah, that's some FBI/ATF Koresh type shit there.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Django Unchained
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            Tear gas caused the fire? Yeah, that's some FBI/ATF Koresh type shit there.
                            Not saying I buy it either, but those canisters do get fucking hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              Not saying I buy it either, but those canisters do get fucking hot.
                              Especially when followed by flares and diesel.

Comment

• If they popped them anywhere near anything flamable, I can see them starting the fire. I remember seeing someone in training run up and try to grab one to throw it back at OPFOR and melted his glove

Comment

Working...
                                X