• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    It is endebidable!
    I couldn't figure that out until I said it out loud. LOL

Comment

North Korea announced Saturday that it had entered a "state of war" with South Korea and would deal with every inter-Korean issue accordingly.

"As of now, inter-Korea relations enter a state of war and all matters between the two Koreas will be handled according to wartime protocol," the North said in a joint statement attributed to all government bodies and institutions.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The United States would gain air superiority in hours, and the ground war would be a joke.

Problem would be that Seoul would be leveled and the South would get pounded with the largest artillery strike in History.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Not really. They have tunnels everywhere and a huge number of special forces as well as a backing from China. From what I've been told, they can hammer SK with 1/2 a million mortars in the first few hours. You couldn't take NK as you'd have to kill every man, woman and child and then go into their tunnel systems.

Looks like we're at war.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Not really. They have tunnels everywhere and a huge number of special forces as well as a backing from China. From what I've been told, they can hammer SK with 1/2 a million mortars in the first few hours. You couldn't take NK as you'd have to kill every man, woman and child and then go into their tunnel systems.

Looks like we're at war.
            I believe our modern technology would prevail against their Soviet-Era implements.

They can't even feed their people. If their supply lines were cut, they would be so fucked. Our pilots also fly more in a month than they do in a year. I believe China would intervene as lightly as possible if the North instigates anything absurd, as they are already fed up with them.

Lastly if they want to lob a nuke somewhere, then it is fucking game on.

Comment

With the current troop deployments, I can not see us stopping them without going nuclear.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                With the current troop deployments, I can not see us stopping them without going nuclear.
                The North knows good and well that if they try and lob a nuke, they will get glassed.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  I believe our modern technology would prevail against their Soviet-Era implements.

They can't even feed their people. If their supply lines were cut, they would be so fucked. Our pilots also fly more in a month than they do in a year. I believe China would intervene as lightly as possible if the North instigates anything absurd, as they are already fed up with them.

Lastly if they want to lob a nuke somewhere, then it is fucking game on.
                  What is your source for knowledge on NK strength and tactics? Perhaps you're not understanding their tunnel systems, the fact our radar can't see their planes and they feed their military first and foremost with the best of the best food. Their military is in great shape and the people have been indoctrinated for 50 years that their leader is a god.

Comment

What is your source for knowledge on NK strength and tactics? Perhaps you're not understanding their tunnel systems, the fact our radar can't see their planes and they feed their military first and foremost with the best of the best food. Their military is in great shape and the people have been indoctrinated for 50 years that their leader is a god.
                    It sure don't look like it:

Look at the Nork between the American and the South Korean. He sure looks well fed!

Comment

Look at the Nork between the American and the South Korean. He sure looks well fed!
                      Simply because they aren't big in stature doesn't mean they aren't well fed. I eat good quality food and only weigh 125

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

It sure don't look like

Still big enough to pull a trigger.

Comment

You guys act like we utilize our powers to the fullest extent. This will be nothing more than a long, drawn-out tie like last time.

Comment

How big do you have to be to drill and pull a trigger again? I didn't say they were tall, I said they are fed well. All of the foreign aid and food supplies coming in the country goes through Kim first, then his generals, then the military, and much later, the scraps get to the people and they are grateful for it.

You didn't answer me. Where do you derive your knowledge of tactics and NK abilities from?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              It WILL happen sooner or later. Either he will pull the trigger and push his luck too far or someone from one side or the other is going to fuck up and fire a stray shot, forcing retaliation from the other side. To be completely honest, I rather it happen sooner before they develop improved missile/nuclear technology and while (it appears) China has backed-off their side a bit.

Stevo
                              The only thing I worry is that we are stretched fairly thin as it is dealing with our other two conflicts.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

How big do you have to be to drill and pull a trigger again? I didn't say they were tall, I said they are fed well. All of the foreign aid and food supplies coming in the country goes through Kim first, then his generals, then the military, and much later, the scraps get to the people and they are grateful for it.

You didn't answer me. Where do you derive your knowledge of tactics and NK abilities from?
                                I was simply using that photo as an example of how they were not a well fed people at all.

I have gathered my information on the DPRK from various sources including books, classrooms, documentaries, and various news sources.

Do you honestly believe that North Korea would prevail against NATO?

Comment

Working...
                                X