Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    so agent whats his name is alive after all?
    if you remember in the movie at one point the comic cards are thrown onto the table with blood on them. the second the avengers leave the room the chick said something about them being in his locker and couldn't have gotten bloody. i was under the assumption he lived and they only said he died to hype the avengers up.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      if you remember in the movie at one point the comic cards are thrown onto the table with blood on them. the second the avengers leave the room the chick said something about them being in his locker and couldn't have gotten bloody. i was under the assumption he lived and they only said he died to hype the avengers up.
      I was under the assumption that he died, and Bad mother fucker just smeared some blood on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I was under the assumption that he died, and Bad mother fucker just smeared some blood on them.
        This. Plus the they even showed him take his last breath on screen. Maybe he's revived by some relic from Odin's vault.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm thinking these episodes are going to be Prequels to all the movies.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            I'm thinking these episodes are going to be Prequels to all the movies.
            They're not. They talk about him being killed in the movie on the show.

Comment

Hmmmm. Flux Capacitor then.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Well, how was it?
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well???????????????????

Comment

I hope it gets better... that episode was boring.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

It looked really fucking stupid from the short promo I saw on TV the other night.

Comment

It was ok, but I'm 100% certain that ABC will screw this up.

Comment

I was entertained, I think it has potential.

Comment

I thought it was quite good. The Joss Whedon humor was definitely there. I was initially concerned because when things first started appearing, it just looked like hopelessly beautiful people were cast, as opposed to decent actors. I thought the first episode worked just fine, and I'm looking forward to where it goes from here.

Comment

im not into super heros and such, but Jr and I watched a few mins of it and he seemed to like it. we will finish it up tonight.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I thought it was a little campy. They made sure to make it as kid friendly as possible IMO. It's going to have to really get some character development going.

Eh, its a pilot episode so you always take the whole thing with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X