Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I thought it was a little campy. They made sure to make it as kid friendly as possible IMO.
    x2

If my 11 year old is the target audience, they nailed it. He loved it!

I found myself expecting more. It may get there, only one way to find out.

Comment

It reminds me of Heroes. Except I have an idea of whats going on from the beginning (just from what its based on). But still suspensefull enough to make me want to keep watching. Hopefully it'll last more than one season, and if it does, not fall off the face of the earth like Heroes did.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
        It reminds me of Heroes. Except I have an idea of whats going on from the beginning (just from what its based on). But still suspensefull enough to make me want to keep watching. Hopefully it'll last more than one season, and if it does, not fall off the face of the earth like Heroes did.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
        reminds me of heroes, alphas, and possibly the 4400

Comment

I will add it to the list of shows I follow.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I thought it was a little campy. They made sure to make it as kid friendly as possible IMO. It's going to have to really get some character development going.
            I don't think that's entirely fair. I only watched it once, but as I recall, there were lots of references and adult-oriented jokes that did a good job of appealing to grownups while still going over a kid's head.

That, and I would venture to say that the majority of the episode was dedicated to character development.

I'm not saying it's the best hour of TV ever, but it delivered on what I wanted to see out of it, and I don't think my expectations were low.

Comment

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

HD copy, episode one.

Comment

I liked it so I am sure it will be cancelled in about two weeks.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I don't think that's entirely fair. I only watched it once, but as I recall, there were lots of references and adult-oriented jokes that did a good job of appealing to grownups while still going over a kid's head.

That, and I would venture to say that the majority of the episode was dedicated to character development.

I'm not saying it's the best hour of TV ever, but it delivered on what I wanted to see out of it, and I don't think my expectations were low.
                  Maybe the adult jokes went over my head or didn't register.

I am coming off of watching all of Breaking Bad in a weeks time frame. My opinion may be skewed.

I think they tried their best to make it an action episode instead of a outright introduction of all the characters. They wanted to get the action moving. I am sure it will get deeper into the characters as the series progresses.

Comment

It had HUGE ratings, doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon. TWICE the viewers of Breaking Bad. Highest rated new broadcast drama in four years.

ABC's 'Marvel's Agents' bows to strong ratings

NEW YORK (AP) — The action franchise "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is off to a fast start for ABC. "Lucky 7" is not so lucky.

Marvel's was seen by 12.2 million people in its series debut on Tuesday, the Nielsen company said. More importantly for ABC, it had the best ratings of any new broadcast drama in four years on all of broadcast television among the 18-to-49-year-old demographic that executives consider most important.

CBS' "NCIS," the most popular show on television last year, debuted its new season to 20 million viewers directly competing with Marvel's. But the ABC series actually had more viewers in the youthful demographic, which advertisers consider most valuable.

The strong start is no surprise. The research firm Networked Insights, using its measurements of social media conversations over the summer, concluded that "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." was the most anticipated new program of the fall television season.

ABC quickly announced it would rerun the series debut Thursday at 8 p.m., bumping a rerun of "Shark Tank."

Not all of ABC's news was good on Tuesday. The TV By the Numbers website reported that the 10 p.m. debut of "Lucky 7," a series about a group of co-workers who win the lottery, was the network's lowest rated drama debut ever.

NBC's two-hour Tuesday edition of "The Voice" was seen by 14.4 million viewers, and had the same rating among young viewers as "Marvel's," Nielsen said. NBC said the show's audience grew through the night — doing 42 percent better in its last half hour than it did in the first. That's an indication that at least some of "Marvel's" viewers turned to the singing competition when the drama was done.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      It had HUGE ratings, doubt it's going anywhere anytime soon. TWICE the viewers of Breaking Bad. Highest rated new broadcast drama in four years.

ABC's 'Marvel's Agents' bows to strong ratings

NEW YORK (AP) — The action franchise "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is off to a fast start for ABC. "Lucky 7" is not so lucky.

Marvel's was seen by 12.2 million people in its series debut on Tuesday, the Nielsen company said. More importantly for ABC, it had the best ratings of any new broadcast drama in four years on all of broadcast television among the 18-to-49-year-old demographic that executives consider most important.

CBS' "NCIS," the most popular show on television last year, debuted its new season to 20 million viewers directly competing with Marvel's. But the ABC series actually had more viewers in the youthful demographic, which advertisers consider most valuable.

The strong start is no surprise. The research firm Networked Insights, using its measurements of social media conversations over the summer, concluded that "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." was the most anticipated new program of the fall television season.

ABC quickly announced it would rerun the series debut Thursday at 8 p.m., bumping a rerun of "Shark Tank."

Not all of ABC's news was good on Tuesday. The TV By the Numbers website reported that the 10 p.m. debut of "Lucky 7," a series about a group of co-workers who win the lottery, was the network's lowest rated drama debut ever.

NBC's two-hour Tuesday edition of "The Voice" was seen by 14.4 million viewers, and had the same rating among young viewers as "Marvel's," Nielsen said. NBC said the show's audience grew through the night — doing 42 percent better in its last half hour than it did in the first. That's an indication that at least some of "Marvel's" viewers turned to the singing competition when the drama was done.
                      That's nice and all...but the true test will be week 2 and 3's numbers...if they're still up there, this show'll be around for awhile....if they taper off...get ready for a series finale....
                      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

First episode was boring, caught myself getting on the computer and reading other shit.. Lol.
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Gonna give this one a few more episodes.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I was interested until about 20 minutes in. By 40 minutes in I was so disinterested, I began doing laundry.
                            Last edited by Geor!; 09-29-2013, 06:30 PM.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I see a "Heros" in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I see a "Heros" in the making.
                                Except, we know there's an Avengers movie coming.....so it wouldn't be cold turkey.

The Heros debacle still pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X