Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Fuck the cops and fuck the mobs too, maybe they will all kill each other off...
    Sadly, I had this thought earlier. I have no idea who to root for in this because cops firing tear gas at reporters setting up to do live reports and randomly firing tear gas canisters down a road to run people off while dumping rubber bullets into crowds? No. Take your uparmored vehicles and go home. They shouldn't have uparmored anything to begin with.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm personally thinking theyre tryin to start a race war myself.

Comment

Just reading comments on yahoo and CNN makes you wonder about the future.

Also those black people are really racist against whites even before all this started.

Kinda hope the cop that shot the kid was black that would be greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
          To the Cop haters: next time you need one do not call them, just lay back and enjoy it!
          lol, what the fuck is a cop going to do in an emergency situation?

the only thing I need to call a police officer for is to come out and file a report for insurance reasons... anything else, I'll take care of it myself.

when seconds count, the police are only minutes away!

I say this with numerous friends/family in law enforcement, BTW. I am not a cop hater, but I can't think of a single incident in my life where calling a police officer made my day any better or increased my safety/security.
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
            It also wouldn’t surprise me if it was the police dressed up as protesters who started the looting and riots.
            Your Police State paranoia is polluting your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Just reading comments on yahoo and CNN makes you wonder about the future.

Also those black people are really racist against whites even before all this started.

Kinda hope the cop that shot the kid was black that would be greatness
              news report I read earlier said WHITE MALE cop, but chief refuses to identify the officer by name at this time
              Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
              All I have heard about is how the kid pushed the cop back into the car, but nothing has been said about what the initial reason was that the police made contact with the kid. It also wouldn’t surprise me if it was the police dressed up as protesters who started the looting and riots.

news report said that two black males were walking in middle of street, officer advised them to get on sidewalk, confrontation ensued

Comment

Arresting and brutalizing journalists doesn't look good.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                  news report I read earlier said WHITE MALE cop, but chief refuses to identify the officer by name at this time

news report said that two black males were walking in middle of street, officer advised them to get on sidewalk, confrontation ensued

Hacktivists say they’ve identified the Ferguson, Missouri law enforcement officer responsible for the shooting death of Michael Brown, an unarmed teenager killed on Saturday following an alleged altercation with the police.

A Twitter account associated with the hacktivist collective Anonymous said on Thursday that they’ve named the officer who killed Brown, 18, over the weekend, and have posted photographs purported to be of the man.

Law enforcement has thus far been unwilling to publicize the name of the officer involved in the shooting death despite calls from the public and press alike. Hackers and activists affiliated with the internationally-dispersed Anonymous collective have vowed to disclose the cop’s identity if officials declined to do so on their own, however, and on Thursday said that Willman is the officer responsible

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ano...Ep7gSW66s0U.99

Seems odd for it to escalate from walking down the middle of the street to trying to take gun away from the cop.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECKzDZeIHSQ[/ame]

Comment

cliff notes on whats going on?

Comment

FTP and the hoodrats looting and rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          It appears that the journalists arrested at the McDonalds are stretching the truth. They were told to clear out by the manager and refused to go. Said manager then called the police and the journalists ran their mouths and were belligerent towards the officers when the officers told them to leave so the officers hauled them in for trespassing.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

the only thing I need to call a police officer for is to come out and file a report for insurance reasons... anything else, I'll take care of it myself.

I say this with numerous friends/family in law enforcement, BTW. I am not a cop hater, but I can't think of a single incident in my life where calling a police officer made my day any better or increased my safety/security.
                            Considering police have no obligation to step in to save you and if they don't even try you can't do a thing about it, I'm of the same mindset
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

100% this.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                It appears that the journalists arrested at the McDonalds are stretching the truth. They were told to clear out by the manager and refused to go. Said manager then called the police and the journalists ran their mouths and were belligerent towards the officers when the officers told them to leave so the officers hauled them in for trespassing.
                                I see.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X