Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will LA look/feel any different?

Comment

They couldnt even depict real life Atlanta (see southern US) in the original series.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        They couldnt even depict real life Atlanta (see southern US) in the original series.
        is/was that a budget thing?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          I have never been to Atlanta, so what did they get wrong?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            Will LA look/feel any different?
            More palm trees.
            Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 04-03-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Everyone is going to attack the zombies with toyota priuses and rolled up yoga mats.
              "Why aren't they going down!!!???" LOL!

Any idea when this series is set to premier?

Comment

Sometime this summer. No official date has been set.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I really wish the WD would get to what started it all, but I doubt they ever will.
                  Ditto. In the teaser, it sounds like they might.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Ditto. In the teaser, it sounds like they might.
                    I dont think they will explain it. Part of what makes zombies scary is the unknown. So knowing the specifics of the origins creates a glimmer that it can be solved. I think thats one of the reasons TWD blew up the CDC

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      I dont think they will explain it. Part of what makes zombies scary is the unknown. So knowing the specifics of the origins creates a glimmer that it can be solved. I think thats one of the reasons TWD blew up the CDC
                      Agreed. I think the difference for this show is that we won't miss the first weeks of the outbreak like in the original due to ricks coma.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Agreed. I think the difference for this show is that we won't miss the first weeks of the outbreak like in the original due to ricks coma.
                        Yup. I hope they show all the chaos and pandemonium. That's the best part honestly, when shit's going down.

Comment

Extended Comic Con Trailer. I hate to say this, but I am really excited. I like the "pre-event" before an outbreak. Hopefully they do it right. And there better be no full auto AR's or anything over 10 rounds as I will call BS (unless they grab it from National Guard or Police)

Get more exclusive content on the official site for Fear The Walking Dead: http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-deadGet an early look at the all-new Sea...

Edit: its 5:00, click the link for yourselves, dont feel like fixing it.

Comment

Looks interesting.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I agree, looks interesting, I'll watch it.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

looks like they are putting the scariness back into zombies, the way TWD presents zombies isnt as scary as it used to be

Comment

Working...
                                X