No announcement yet.

Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one seems well cast. Maybe they are finally ready to throw a real budget at a show.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

No release date yet?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        No release date yet?
        you didnt watch all the video

August 23

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Extended Comic Con Trailer. I hate to say this, but I am really excited. I like the "pre-event" before an outbreak. Hopefully they do it right. And there better be no full auto AR's or anything over 10 rounds as I will call BS (unless they grab it from National Guard or Police)
          Doesn't the original already have a habit of making mistakes with guns?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            Extended Comic Con Trailer. I hate to say this, but I am really excited. I like the "pre-event" before an outbreak. Hopefully they do it right. And there better be no full auto AR's or anything over 10 rounds as I will call BS (unless they grab it from National Guard or Police)
            You have got to be kidding me. The walking dead is a fucking joke when it comes to any sort of reality. Rubber prop guns with CG muzzle flashes. This damn series is so low budget it's hilarious, and dumbasses lap it up like a masterpiece.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You have got to be kidding me. The walking dead is a fucking joke when it comes to any sort of reality. Rubber prop guns with CG muzzle flashes. This damn series is so low budget it's hilarious, and dumbasses lap it up like a masterpiece.
              It's a good series. Just because the budget is low or they make mistakes regarding guns, that doesn't make everything else suck. No show or movie is perfect. They seem to do a gokd job of getting you to watch it.

Comment

The trailer looks like when metrosexuals meet zombies.

Comment

It's a good series. Just because the budget is low or they make mistakes regarding guns, that doesn't make everything else suck. No show or movie is perfect. They seem to do a gokd job of getting you to watch it.
                  I cant stand that show. Ever episode is the exact same. Everything is great until someone does something insanely stupid and puts them all in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I cant stand that show. Ever episode is the exact same. Everything is great until someone does something insanely stupid and puts them all in jeopardy.

This has always been my problem with TWD. I mean of course I can get past the zombie part, when it comes to realism. But man. At least make the people act like normal human beings would. Not like MHMR is the only facility that survived, and those are the people who are out walking around now.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      It's fucking Gilligan's Island with zombies.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I watched all the way up to last season. It's just terribly written, repetitive, directionless, and kept on TV by fanatic comic community. Watching that show was just frustrating to me. Everything seems like a cheap trick to keep people watching. Each show makes a few inches of progress which takes place in 3 minutes at the end of each episode.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's total shit.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I watched all the way up to last season. It's just terribly written, repetitive, directionless, and kept on TV by fanatic comic community. Watching that show was just frustrating to me. Everything seems like a cheap trick to keep people watching. Each show makes a few inches of progress which takes place in 3 minutes at the end of each episode.
                            Those are the same cheap tricks and cliffhangers almost every other show uses to keep viewers watching. 80-90% of tv lately seems to be fake reality, and since I hate that there isn't much else to watch when I do have the time. I enjoy the show quite a bit for what it is.

Comment

This. I still watch, but when the season is over. That way the only real cliffhanger is for next season. Just wait until all episodes are out, and binge watch for a couple hours at a time. You can even fast forward through the "talk about our feelings" parts. Worst parts of the show. Nobody cares. If you do all this, its much more tolerable and you actually feel like you're getting to watch a much better show.
                              WH

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X