Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, this isn't about the Ravens?

Comment

• nope, just about cops severing a guys spine and everyone in here saying they had the right to do so.

Comment

• Fucking cops, they should all go to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          nope, just about cops severing a guys spine and everyone in here saying they had the right to do so.
          Until evidence is proven they slammed his head into the bolt, I don't see how it's classified as murder.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• It's not murder. They didnt intend to kill him by not strapping him into the paddy wagon. I also read false imprisonment. I guess running from the cops isnt illegal any more.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Until evidence is proven they slammed his head into the bolt, I don't see how it's classified as murder.
              i can't speak to it, I am not an attorney nor do i know the laws of Maryland. They should let the state attorney be the judge. oh wait, she did, and found it to be murder.

Comment

i can't speak to it, I am not an attorney nor do i know the laws of Maryland. They should let the state attorney be the judge. oh wait, she did, and found it to be murder.
                your NayNay is coming out.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• lol

Comment

Pfft...after the riots, she is kowtowing to the masses to appease them. I have a feeling this is Ferguson all over.

The witness that said Gray was thrashing about in the paddy wagon trying to hurt himself is changing his story BECAUSE he's said he's afraid of retaliation.

Comment

Pfft...after the riots, she is kowtowing to the masses to appease them. I have a feeling this is Ferguson all over.

The witness that said Gray was thrashing about in the paddy wagon trying to hurt himself is changing his story BECAUSE he's said he's afraid of retaliation.
                      Link? The article I read, the witness claims he never said what was reported by the Post. He did say he heard some banging, but never claimed he was trying to hurt himself.

I believe it is entirely possible that the "banging" he heard was Grey's lifeless body flopping around, after he hit his neck/spine on the bolt that is being referenced. Think about it. He hits his head/neck on that bolt, which kills him, and he's not strapped in. Of course his body would move around and hit the sides due to bumps, potholes, etc.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Link? The article I read, the witness claims he never said what was reported by the Post. He did say he heard some banging, but never claimed he was trying to hurt himself.

I believe it is entirely possible that the "banging" he heard was Grey's lifeless body flopping around, after he hit his neck/spine on the bolt that is being referenced. Think about it. He hits his head/neck on that bolt, which kills him, and he's not strapped in. Of course his body would move around and hit the sides due to bumps, potholes, etc.
                          " An explosive report Wednesday night in the Washington Post cited a fellow passenger's account in a police affidavit that said Gray was thrashing around in an effort to injure himself, although that witness went on the city's CBS affiliate to say his words were taken out of context and that he now fears for his life after his statement was used to bolster the police version of events."

How can you be in the back of that van not see the other person?

Comment

• Was one of the accused this guy?

Comment

• lol @ "the sooner you learn that, the longer you're gonna live in this world!"
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How can you be in the back of that van not see the other person?
                                Hard to tell if its true in that picture, but some have a solid metal wall between the cages with the metal mesh only at the back and front

Comment

Working...
                                X