Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's hgh numbnuts, not test.

Comment

• Well it was a joke, after all.. otherwise it would have expressed more concern.

EDIT:

Although, there does look to be some cause for concern, after a bit of googling. At least some cause for looking into:

WH

Comment

• Well ain't that a bitch.

Comment

• Finally got bloodwork back from my first testing being on TRT after a few months. I inject 100mg/1ml every 7 days. I had blood drawn 7 days after my last injection and I was at a 475 total with 125 free test.

I hate, or hated getting shots. But after the way I have felt the last 3 months, I don't mind a quick shot every week now.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I haven't got bloodwork done yet. I think I have a few more weeks. I am doing 50mg twice a week SubQ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              Finally got bloodwork back from my first testing being on TRT after a few months. I inject 100mg/1ml every 7 days. I had blood drawn 7 days after my last injection and I was at a 475 total with 125 free test.

I hate, or hated getting shots. But after the way I have felt the last 3 months, I don't mind a quick shot every week now.
              Go to twice a week injections splitting the dose and you will feel even better having more constant levels. It is worth the extra needle stick.
              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
              Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                Go to twice a week injections splitting the dose and you will feel even better having more constant levels. It is worth the extra needle stick.
                My script actually calls for 200mg (2ml) every 2 weeks. I might break it down again like you say.

I need the doc to write my new refill or I will run out in 11 weeks while I'm in Africa. I've only got until this coming Tuesday before I fly back though. Hopefully I can get him on the phone first thing Monday.

Comment

• Anyone still on it?

Anyone take the 200mg/ml oil? I went through 6-7 weeks of this stuff and it hurt like hell doing a 120mg amount weekly. Felt like I got hit with a baseball bat for 8 or 9 days after pinning. Went back to 100mg/ml oil and it was all better.

I was pinning 120mg weekly and my number was at a 675. Went to 150mg and feel great. I'll stay there until R&R in July for bloodwork and see where it puts me. I do notice, no matter what does above 100mg a week I am on, that the 6th and 7th day I start to feel a mood change. Day after I pin, even my wife can tell over the phone that I am in a better mood. Makes me wonder if I need to be pinning every 4-5 days instead.

I need to find a new doc. My old doc was the only male at Carenow I go to. He was very understanding and had no problems writting me for Test Cip. I went back in April and he had quit and had to see one of the female docs. Even though, they all know me because my wife works for the Carenow network and is in their clinic quite often and worked out of there for a few years, she still gave me a ration of shit about being on T. Funny though, in the end, she writes me for 3 10ml vials at 100mg a week. So 30 weeks worth. Thanks doc.

I am making a trip to Dubai in July for my company physical and going to see a pharmacist about picking up more Test Cip. Pretty much the US is the only place in the world you need a prescription.
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 05-21-2017, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• Yep, still on, still sub-Q injections, no issues and everything seems to be in check. Will be 3 years this November.

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• 200mg/ml here. I take 25 units sub Q every 3.5 days. Blood work just came back and at 460. They didn't test for e2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• still doing .75ml/wk

Comment

• Yep, I'm still taking it. I may be a lifer

Keith, you sure you're not having some sort of "placebo" affect where you think it's wearing off after day 5? I'm not a pro by any means but back when I was researching T supplementation, I don't recall finding anything that indicates one would "fall off" that quickly to the point of feeling mood swings.

Now if someone was taking 400 mg, I can possibly see mood swings since they would have most likely shut down their natural production. (I know that's not what you're doing)

That's not to say that splitting up your dosage to twice/wk is a bad thing. I know people have done this to keep the T level, leveled throughout the entire week. But I would definitely observe carefully before you take your normal dose over a shorter span.

Are you also taking any sort of AI?

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Anyone still on it?

Anyone take the 200mg/ml oil? I went through 6-7 weeks of this stuff and it hurt like hell doing a 120mg amount weekly. Felt like I got hit with a baseball bat for 8 or 9 days after pinning. Went back to 100mg/ml oil and it was all better.

I was pinning 120mg weekly and my number was at a 675. Went to 150mg and feel great. I'll stay there until R&R in July for bloodwork and see where it puts me. I do notice, no matter what does above 100mg a week I am on, that the 6th and 7th day I start to feel a mood change. Day after I pin, even my wife can tell over the phone that I am in a better mood. Makes me wonder if I need to be pinning every 4-5 days instead.

I need to find a new doc. My old doc was the only male at Carenow I go to. He was very understanding and had no problems writting me for Test Cip. I went back in April and he had quit and had to see one of the female docs. Even though, they all know me because my wife works for the Carenow network and is in their clinic quite often and worked out of there for a few years, she still gave me a ration of shit about being on T. Funny though, in the end, she writes me for 3 10ml vials at 100mg a week. So 30 weeks worth. Thanks doc.

I am making a trip to Dubai in July for my company physical and going to see a pharmacist about picking up more Test Cip. Pretty much the US is the only place in the world you need a prescription.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            Yep, I'm still taking it. I may be a lifer

Keith, you sure you're not having some sort of "placebo" affect where you think it's wearing off after day 5? I'm not a pro by any means but back when I was researching T supplementation, I don't recall finding anything that indicates one would "fall off" that quickly to the point of feeling mood swings.

Now if someone was taking 400 mg, I can possibly see mood swings since they would have most likely shut down their natural production. (I know that's not what you're doing)

That's not to say that splitting up your dosage to twice/wk is a bad thing. I know people have done this to keep the T level, leveled throughout the entire week. But I would definitely observe carefully before you take your normal dose over a shorter span.

Are you also taking any sort of AI?
                            Only taking Dim-plus. I need to find a doc more familiar with this stuff.

Maybe I'm just a moody bitsch.

Comment

• So you inject once a week, into muscle or Sub-Q? If once every 7 days into muscle you very well will experience mood swings. Once you start injecting T your body pretty much stops production, it is not a supplement, it is your whole source. This is why most of us suggest injecting twice a week for a more stable T-level, which also helps mitigate E2. The DIM works perfect for me and controlling my E2 levels, hopefully it is doing the same for you.

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                                Only taking Dim-plus. I need to find a doc more familiar with this stuff.

Maybe I'm just a moody bitsch.
                                That's not really an AI. What are your E2 levels?

Comment

Working...
                                X