No announcement yet.

Rogue One: A Star Wars story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are up to four Death Stars now? Jesus please stop with the Death Stars...
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Nope. Try to keep up Al.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Nope. Try to keep up Al.
        Sorry there is a Death Star in the movie so this clearly counts as an additional Death Star. In fact I am glad that we are having this conversation because I have forgotten to count the Death Star in episode III. Looks like we are up to five.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This looks great.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            no, this is a stand alone story.

Taking place in lineage between 3 and 4, say 3.75

It's the setup to the rebels attacking the Death Star
            Yeah I'm confused now.

Comment

Comment

^^oh yea, that made it much easier to understand!

Comment

Actually, "The Clone Wars" TV show should be between Episode II & III. Rogue One should be just before Episode IV.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Actually, "The Clone Wars" TV show should be between Episode II & III. Rogue One should be just before Episode IV.
                    Also 7, 8, and 9 may be closer than shown on the chart since we don't know exactly when they are supposed to take place, unless they announced that and I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      Also 7, 8, and 9 may be closer than shown on the chart since we don't know exactly when they are supposed to take place, unless they announced that and I missed it.
                      Supposedly, 8 is going to take off right where 7 ended. We'll see.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Supposedly, 8 is going to take off right where 7 ended. We'll see.
                        That's what I thought I had heard.

Comment

This director does a damn good job in presenting the scale of things. He makes the Death Star and those AT-ATs look HUGE and daunting.

I shouldn't be surprised though, he directed the last Godzilla flick.

Comment

Here is the 2nd trailer which aired during the Olympics. It shows Vader at the end. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Oh hell yes.

Comment

lol.

Looks like we are up to five.
                                lol. v2.0

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Oh hell yes.
                                I'm pumped!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X