No announcement yet.

Rogue One: A Star Wars story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again this director is doing a great job showing scale in this movie. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Well, at least we know what the re-shoots were for.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Huh. That's weird.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

I thought something seemed different about him but wasn't sure. It had been a while since I had seen the other trailer.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                I thought something seemed different about him but wasn't sure. It had been a while since I had seen the other trailer.
                It appears they turned him into more an Obi-wan type character. Looks calmer and wiser...

Comment

So, I still don't understand why Disney went this route. Why make this movie? When are they going to make a Star Wars movie not connected to Vader or the Skywalkers in general?

Aren't they really just expanding off the same story that ended 30 years ago? I feel like its beating a dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    So, I still don't understand why Disney went this route. Why make this movie? When are they going to make a Star Wars movie not connected to Vader or the Skywalkers in general?

Aren't they really just expanding off the same story that ended 30 years ago? I feel like its beating a dead horse.
                    2018. No skywalkers in the Han Solo origin movie. Also, rogue one is far from a skywalker story. I bet there's less than 3 minutes of Vader in it. 90-something percent of the characters are new.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      2018. No skywalkers in the Han Solo origin movie. Also, rogue one is far from a skywalker story. I bet there's less than 3 minutes of Vader in it. 90-something percent of the characters are new.
                      I agree there is probably only a little bit of Vader and there are a ton of new characters. Why do we need a Han Solo origin movie? What I mean is, why does it have to keep revolving around this same story of the Imperials vs the republic war? Can't they go on to something else?

Comment

I agree there is probably only a little bit of Vader and there are a ton of new characters. Why do we need a Han Solo origin movie? What I mean is, why does it have to keep revolving around this same story of the Imperials vs the republic war? Can't they go on to something else?
                        Sith Wars? Old Republic?

Comment

You're right. What we need is to go back in time 20 years and focus on the politics of galactic trade routes.

Comment

You're right. What we need is to go back in time 20 years and focus on the politics of galactic trade routes.
                            No but an origin story about how the Jedi and Sith dichotomy came to be would be pretty awesome.
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

A movie based around the old republic would be awesome. Focus on the same story line of Revan in the games.

Comment

They'll get there. For now, they're going for the low-hanging fruit and I don't blame them.

Comment

Working...
                                X