• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Full trailer

Comment

I saw this trailer the other day and it got me really excited. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Fuck yeah!

Comment

Comment

Anyone watched this and have feedback?
            Is it worth seeing in the theater?

Comment

I watched it a couple of weekends ago and thought it was pretty good. That being said, I'll watch pretty much anything SciFi. I thought the story and acting were pretty good and actually made me think what we would do if something like this actually happened. It was good enough that I'm thinking about reading the book. I'll definitely watch it again when I can find it on the net.

Comment

Saw a crappy version on kodi and kept having to be revived. Kind of felt like I was watching a sci-fi flick intended for nerdy chicks. Alot of talking and technicals which is to be expected but felt the trailer was more epic than the movie. I'd wait.

Wish AA would do more American H.

In the mood for a good movie watch Anthropoid
                Last edited by hxbernal; 11-28-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                  Saw a crappy version on kodi and kept having to be revived. Kind of felt like I was watching a sci-fi flick intended for nerdy chicks. Alot of talking and technicals which is to be expected but felt the trailer was more epic than the movie. I'd wait.

Wish AA would do more American H.

In the mood for a good movie watch Anthropoid
                  Like I said, I enjoyed it but I like most sci-fi movies. Anthropoid does look good, is it on Kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Like I said, I enjoyed it but I like most sci-fi movies. Anthropoid does look good, is it on Kodi?
                    Yes it's on kodi and in HD. Best movie I've seen all year. Battle is EPIC and really makes you feel for the guys. WWII guns everywhere

Comment

I thought it was good. It's like the movie Signs, made to make you think, rather than a bunch of aliens running around killing people...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I thought it was good. It's like the movie Signs, made to make you think, rather than a bunch of aliens running around killing people...
                        Can't stand that dudes movies.

Comment

Battle is EPIC and really makes you feel for the guys. WWII guns everywhere
                          Agreed, very good movie.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Hes got a new one coming out about a guy with multiple personalities that kidnaps a few young girls, looks to be a nice thriller.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes it's on kodi and in HD. Best movie I've seen all year. Battle is EPIC and really makes you feel for the guys. WWII guns everywhere
                              Thanks man! I'll have to check it out.

LOL! I liked that movie as well and it's actually one of my favorites. The premise is good, the execution could have been better. Come on, water? That's what kills the aliens?

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              He's got some good stories, the endings just need a little more polish. The Sixth Sense, awesome movie! Signs. I liked the idea and the story, the ending just needed some work. The Happening. Another movie where I liked the story but thought the execution could have been better. The Village, good story but disappointed with the ending. Devil, good story and I liked the movie including the ending. I still need to watch The Visit but it looks like a good story, just wondering if the ending will be typical M. Night Shyamalan and I'll be disappointed.

Hes got a new one coming out about a guy with multiple personalities that kidnaps a few young girls, looks to be a nice thriller.
                              Ya I saw the trailer for it and it looks interesting. Couldn't remember the name of it though so I had to look it up, it's called Split.

Comment

Working...
                              X