X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma digging it. Hope the rest is good

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Here it is live. Notice how when it's live the focus isn't Lars' snare? Fuuuuuuck his drums sometimes.

Live, this sounds badass... though the lyrics seem forced.
      Lars always has seemed rather full of himself.

Originally posted by CJ
      Lar's sounds like a metronome.
      Isn't that the point?

Comment

Listen to these songs, Dave was kicked out after writing it. They changed the song up and it became the four horseman. Dave went on and recorded his version

This Song Was Written By Dave Mustaine While He Was Still Metallica. It's Just a Simple Song About A Horny Mechanic.(Music, lyrics: Mustaine) Imagine you wer...

Originally posted by soap
        i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Anyone listened to this yet? I pre-ordered it from Amazon. The discs won't be here until the 29th but the pre-order included free digital download. Not bad for $9.99

Should have brought better headphones today, these earbuds just don't do it justice.

Might have to go chill in the Jeep for lunch to give it a better listen.

Comment

It kicks ass. Don't judge the entire record on Hardwired. It reminds me of the Load/Reload album, in that it's not "traditional" Metallica music, but just good hard rock. There are a few songs where I was like "finally! It's about time!" in regards to the lyrics, vocals, and overall sound/riffs. Where Death Magnetic and even Hardwired and Atlas Rise sound forced...the rest of the album is great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
              It kicks ass. Don't judge the entire record on Hardwired. It reminds me of the Load/Reload album, in that it's not "traditional" Metallica music, but just good hard rock. There are a few songs where I was like "finally! It's about time!" in regards to the lyrics, vocals, and overall sound/riffs. Where Death Magnetic and even Hardwired and Atlas Rise sound forced...the rest of the album is great.

I hated load and reload.

Comment

I'm pretty happy with it overall.. Sounds really good with volume and bass!

I could do without the 1 min plus intro on every song, as it seems a little indulgent.

Comment

Welcome to Metallica lol

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X