No announcement yet.

Westworld on HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got all caught up over the last 2 days. Good shit.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Freaking awesome episode, was kinda shocked about Bernard when he said "what door?" and I knew right there. Hopkins is killing it.
      Agreed, if they lose him or he quits the show is dead.

Comment

Almost paid for HBO for this, but on my Charter Home, it's offered for free somehow. first 7 episodes. Full unedited content too. First 2 episodes are bad ass!!
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You guys are talking about the plot and I am over here just glad that I got to see Thandie Newton's bush finally.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I didn't realize that wasn't Zoe Saldana until 3 days ago.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fuck. Crazy shit. I had figured out the "man in black" twist a few episodes ago, but it exceeded expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                If you listened to the dialog you can pick off that Bernard is a robot before they even go down into that area.

She keeps talking about why the overlords are interested. That would be it. To replace people and get their way. Something the creators probably thought of a lonnnng time before those investors were even born. So in the end, Hopkins rules it all. If they start giving him trouble, he can simply replace them.
                WH

Comment

I didn't catch on til this episode about the pic being the same one that the old man found on the ground. I thought this was a good episode ready for season 2.

Comment

Wrapped up very nicely! Cool that they showed a tease for f how big Hints are with Shogun World. Can't wait for season 2!

Comment

Spoiler alert in white text below.

I'm wondering if Hopkins is really dead? What if the body he was making in the secret lab was his own and Delores killed his fake double? Good twist on the man in black, I didn't have that figured out...
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'll be talking about the ending after this sentence.

I don't see much of a show without hopkins. I mean come on. And man, he really was a monster wasn't he? He could have come up with some other way to help the synths than just to massacre a bunch of people. I mean he had control of the park. Complete and utter control. So much so, that he could just replace any real people who didn't go along with his plans. So he could have let them out some other way, no question.

That said, its obvious his plan was to royally fuck shit up, as payback for them forcing him out. Going beyond just killing all the hosts, which he must have known they'd recover from. He effectively burned the place to the ground. There's no coming back from what he did, they're ruined.

So I'm curious as to how they can progress the show. It can't realistically still be inside the park. They could just act like they were able to somehow cover it up, but if they want any semblance of realism, the park is closed permanently.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          Spoiler alert in white text below.

I'm wondering if Hopkins is really dead? What if the body he was making in the secret lab was his own and Delores killed his fake double? Good twist on the man in black, I didn't have that figured out...
                          I wondered the same.

Comment

Finally finished this up last night. I really like the show and also hope Hopkins will be back (I have a feeling he will). Anyhow, I thought the last episode was strong and am glad I ended up watching the show..

I will say, I really like the Western genre.. So I hope they stick with it and don't jump to only the showgun stuff.

BTW, did you guys notice that on the note with the location of the whore's daughter, it said "Park 1"? Seems to confirm more than one park..

Edit:

Comment

Yup...multiple parks...remember the Samuari's?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                Yup...multiple parks...remember the Samuari's?
                                Yep! I mentioned the Shogun (though misspelled ) in my post. The note bolsters that there are / will be more than one park.

Comment

Working...
                                X