Wheeler Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeler Dealers

So, it looks as though Velocity picked up Wheeler Dealers and brought Mike and Ed to California. The budget seems considerably larger, which it definitely needed. The show is twice as good this season. I was curious if anyone else had been watching. Their AMG 500SEC tribute car was awesome and properly done.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I haven't watched any of the new ones but have always enjoyed the show.. Going to have to check it out.

Comment

It's been a long time since I watched. I guess I'll set the DVR and check it out again.

Comment

That AMG did turn out pretty sweet. Im glad they uped their budgets on the builds. I use to hate seeing when they would leave some of the nasty shit on the undersides of the cars. Or use spray paint on a panel and just polish it up.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I like they target cars that are actually affordable unlike other car shows. I also think the big guy has mad skills as a mechanic given all the different cars and problems he fixes. His ability to fix major issues on the cheap and correctly are impressive. He is the real star of that show. The host has fun doing it and that translates pretty well too.

I often consider selling one of my vettes and using the funds to own and drive a variety of cars like they do. Keep each a year or so then switch.

Comment

Working...
          X